Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cup Holder that fit stainless mugs.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am searching for cup holder inserts that protect the top of the console from being damaged by metal cups. My wife and I use either the 20 oz Yeti or the 20 ox Ozark mug/cups from Walmart. I would like to have a liner for the cup holder that will make cleanup easier but more importantly make it easier to return the mug to the console cup holder without damaging our 2022 M3. I have tried one from Amazon but the material was so thick the mug wouldn't fit. Any suggestions?

I found this really reliable cup holder. BUT she was expensive to marry :oops:
Kidding aside, I will be interested in such a holder. I like the way GM has solved this issue in their new Lyriq. Would be nice to see that in a future Tesla.

Attachments

• 2022-09-14_125549.jpg
    2022-09-14_125549.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Funny
Reactions: T-Mom
The idea was not for you to go and buy a 3D printer just for that. There are a lot of enthusiasts out there that can do that for you at the expense of just the filament used plus a coffee.
If I'd be in the states I'd definitely help out the community - I have my own 3D printer for other purposes ... and I do not mind printing custom stuff for friends.

I can help creating the models if anyone wants custom stuff ... but since I'm across the big pond from you guys, I cannot do anything for building and shippping (that would be indeed expensive :) ).