TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Cup holder

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by todd2fst4u, Jul 31, 2020 at 2:02 PM.

1. todd2fst4u

todd2fst4u Member

2. TypeRx

TypeRx Member

I bought a 3D printed center insert (the middle piece with the springs) a while back and find it incredibly useful. Not sure I need the separate rubber piece, which at $22.50 is a bit spendy for what it is. I pretty much only use the cupholders to transport my 16 oz vaccum seal bottle, but could see the rubber insert being useful if you are drinking from small cans/bottles/cups.

3. AxlxA

AxlxA Member

I shove some napkins in there to make the cups fit snug. I'm too cheap.

• Funny x 1
  4. todd2fst4u

todd2fst4u Member

I tried the 3D printed center piece a few months ago but stopped using it because it would always pop out of place. The springs also made a horrible noise when moving. The updated version I bought on Amazon solves these issues plus the finish matches the oem piano black center console.

5. Watts_Up

Watts_Up Active Member

I bought 2 Car Cup Holder at $1.50 each at Daiso.

Daiso Car Cup Holder .jpg

6. bpobill

bpobill Member

My yeti and yeti clone fits in there perfect. Nothing extra needed.