Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cuphead says "coming soon"?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my Model 3 a few days ago and updated to 10.1 over wi-fi at home. When I first tried to launch Cupehad before updating I would get the black loading screen with the white spinning wheel but it would never launch. No I don't even see the Play Game button it only says "Coming soon..." I tried rebooting the system but no change. Other 10.1 features like Hold and Scheduled Drives are available and working fine.

I picked up my Model 3 a few days ago and updated to 10.1 over wi-fi at home. When I first tried to launch Cupehad before updating I would get the black loading screen with the white spinning wheel but it would never launch. No I don't even see the Play Game button it only says "Coming soon..." I tried rebooting the system but no change. Other 10.1 features like Hold and Scheduled Drives are available and working fine.

What version on Model 3 do you have?

Which 10.1? There's currently a 2019.36.2.3, a 2019.36.2.1 and a 2019.40.1.1 that are all v10.1. Confused yet?
And I'm not 100% sure, but I think cuphead needs to have a controller connected to work.

My car shows Version 2019.35.102 and says that the software is up to date.

I have an Xbox controller connected to the USB that works for all the other games. But I don't even have the option to launch Cuphead.

And I'm not 100% sure, but I think cuphead needs to have a controller connected to work.
It does. I was out at my car and checked. The game shows, but the Play Game button is grayed out with a message about needing a controller.

IMG_5640.jpg

It's also picky about controllers that will work. I had a generic controller and it worked fine in the racing game but wouldn't let me past first section of cuphead. A Xbox one controller works great for me.