Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Curb rash repair near Raleigh, NC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posted in the Carolinas club forum but no replies so trying here too:

Any recommendations for getting curb rash repaired for the grey slipstreams? Just wondering if anyone has positive or negative experience with vendors in the area.

And/or, does anyone know if 3rd parties make touch up paint in a color similar to the grey wheels?

(I guess it was just a matter of time...!)

Thanks so much!

I can strongly recommend Isaac Berry who was my service rep at Chapel Hill Tire for 10 years before starting his own company — Rim Rescue. He just sanded, painted and clear coated my Model S wheels (silver) the other day for $75 per wheel. Most of his business is with dealerships, but he can occasionally do individual cars at your home or office, depending on location (some locations may require a surcharge). His cell/text is 248-520-4698.

Last edited:
I can strongly recommend Isaac Berry who was my service rep at Chapel Hill Tire for 10 years before starting his own company — Rim Rescue. He just sanded, painted and clear coated my Model S wheels (silver) the other day for $75 per wheel. Most of his business is with dealerships, but he can occasionally do individual cars at your home or office, depending on location (some locations may require a surcharge). His cell/text is 248-520-4698.

I second this recommendation! I scraped my rim at a bank on Sunday. I found this post and texted Isaac that night. He was able to come out on Wednesday. He charges $80 per wheel now and couldn't have been nicer. His work is also just fantastic, I can't even tell which part of the rim had the damage now.

Attachments

• IMG_4640.JPG
    IMG_4640.JPG
    361.8 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_4646.JPG
    IMG_4646.JPG
    497.7 KB · Views: 122
I second this recommendation! I scraped my rim at a bank on Sunday. I found this post and texted Isaac that night. He was able to come out on Wednesday. He charges $80 per wheel now and couldn't have been nicer. His work is also just fantastic, I can't even tell which part of the rim had the damage now.
Isaac Berry just completed fixing one rim on my 2021 Model Y. It looks great, can't tell it was damaged. He was able to come to our house for the repair. The communication during scheduling was excellent.

Reactions: CHGolferJim
I also had a fantastic experience with Issac/Rim Rescue. I texted him and he came the same day to fix my rim. $80 per rim and it looks great!