TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Curious about trade-in value

Discussion in 'Model X' started by masam, Jul 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. masam

masam Member

I have a 75D with autopilot v1, 5 seats, tow package, high amp charger upgrade and subzero package with around 12k miles. Wondering what kind of a trade-in I can expect from Tesla. (Not sure it even makes sense... need a sanity check here more than anything:) ). Tempted to trade this car in for a newer MX or a pre-owned MX90D.

2. chillaban

chillaban Active Member

Email or call tesla! They can get you a preliminary hassle free remote trade in offer in like a day.

That's how I started down the dark path of a trade in. Their offers beat CarMax and Autonation for me, not to mention it didn't take any of my time.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  3. masam

masam Member

I'm certainly planing to do that. At the same time, I'm also hoping for voices of reason that will persuade me otherwise :)

4. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

I received a trade in quote. Tesla even told me what they were going to ask for mine after they refurbished it. I then went to kbb and did a query. The Tesla quote was 7-8% less. I sold mine myself, after I got my new one. And got just over kbb for it.