Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Curious to know, how many in EU actually test drove the Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering. I've been trying to convince a friend in Switzerland to get one and I know if he test drove one, he would be sold.

How many of you in the EU test drove one before you put money down or did you just put money down trusting you would like it?

never test drove it! stood in line for a car noone ever saw before .. like so many out there ;-)

tesla has gained my trust over many years. they dont just talk about it - they are delivering!! stockholder since 2012 and happy tesla ambassador ever since ;-)

currently waiting for my delivery date.. hopefully next werk :)

btw tesla offers test drives in switzerland so no lore excuses ;-)

• Love
Reactions: jjrandorin
Neither my or my dad have test driven it. My dad put the money down in mid-December without ever seeing a Model 3 (1st day reservation holder). His still waiting on his Model 3 (at least 10 Model 3's has been delivered here in Denmark)

I am still waiting for a cheaper version of the Model 3 here in EU, I will be test driving my dads vehicle before getting mine :)

A friend of us drove the Model 3 a few days ago, had lots of questions about it (mostly because of FUD on the internet/TV). After we explained that all the FUD wasn't real, they have now placed an order. They have been driving Audi's for at least 15 years.