Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Curious to Know if any S60 Owners Are Looking to Upgrade to 70D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jackbowers

Jack Bowers
Aug 23, 2009
I have this idea for owners to help owners, with those looking to upgrade their S60s getting help on their trade-in values in exchange for generating referral credits for those who want to win a Gigafactory tour. But first things first. Are there any S60 owners who are looking to do this?

I have this idea for owners to help owners, with those looking to upgrade their S60s getting help on their trade-in values in exchange for generating referral credits for those who want to win a Gigafactory tour. But first things first. Are there any S60 owners who are looking to do this?

Nope. Don't need autopilot (I know how to drive and I love to drive). Don't need the extra 30 miles of range (pointless now that Superchargers are more densely populated). Don't need AWD ( live in Florida). 1/2 sec quicker 0-60 (meh). I love the car I have. Don't want anything else. But to each his or her own.

Nope. Don't need autopilot (I know how to drive and I love to drive). Don't need the extra 30 miles of range (pointless now that Superchargers are more densely populated). Don't need AWD ( live in Florida). 1/2 sec quicker 0-60 (meh). I love the car I have. Don't want anything else. But to each his or her own.
+1.