TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Curious to Know if any S60 Owners Are Looking to Upgrade to 70D

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by jackbowers, Jul 31, 2015.

1. jackbowers

jackbowers Jack Bowers

I have this idea for owners to help owners, with those looking to upgrade their S60s getting help on their trade-in values in exchange for generating referral credits for those who want to win a Gigafactory tour. But first things first. Are there any S60 owners who are looking to do this?

2. FLDarren

FLDarren Member

Nope. Don't need autopilot (I know how to drive and I love to drive). Don't need the extra 30 miles of range (pointless now that Superchargers are more densely populated). Don't need AWD ( live in Florida). 1/2 sec quicker 0-60 (meh). I love the car I have. Don't want anything else. But to each his or her own.

3. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Supporting Member

+1.

4. ModelSFL

ModelSFL Member

I do have AP with the 60 so I don't plan to go to the 70D. What I am really hoping is in 5 years I can trade in my batteries for double the range. Pipe dream? Maybe.