Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current 10 busiest Superchargers, worldwide

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can confirm in Hong Kong as I'm there frequently for work - Teslas are everywhere (almost always the lower battery packs) and most everyone street parks or otherwise can't charge at home so the Superchargers are the only way to go.

I stopped at both Dublin-Amador and Kettleman City on 3/16/2017. I love these displays, but unsure what the numbers are for on the bottom of the screen shown here. Are they like the station specific displays already shown on this thread, totals for the last 24 hours, or cumulative since the start of supercharging? I ask because Of the two stops for the day, the numbers were higher for the earlier stop. Any one know if this is a 24 hour total? If so that’s like 2.7 Exxon Valdez’s worth of crude oil per day saved.

Attachments

• 6A5980EA-1AB8-441F-B231-400EAACE4943.jpeg
    6A5980EA-1AB8-441F-B231-400EAACE4943.jpeg
    330.5 KB · Views: 78
I stopped at both Dublin-Amador and Kettleman City on 3/16/2017. I love these displays, but unsure what the numbers are for on the bottom of the screen shown here. Are they like the station specific displays already shown on this thread, totals for the last 24 hours, or cumulative since the start of supercharging? I ask because Of the two stops for the day, the numbers were higher for the earlier stop. Any one know if this is a 24 hour total? If so that’s like 2.7 Exxon Valdez’s worth of crude oil per day saved.

Your chart shows 387 million kWh delivered, and 1.3 billion miles driven. Sometime last month, Tesla past 300,000 cars sold ever, worldwide. That means the total shown amount to an average of 1300 kWh per car, ~4300 miles per car supercharging.

Given that perspective, I think it's clear that the numbers you were presented have to be lifetime numbers for the network.