Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current (3/13/19) Referral bonus status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know referrals are a long and often beaten dead horse, but I still have not received my "special" wall connector from when I purchased a new Tesla back in September 2018. I haven't even received confirmation or anything really telling me it was coming. Now when I log into my Tesla account I can't find anything at all regarding referrals, and I notice the little box link in the corner of the app is gone too. How the heck do I find out when (and if) I will be getting my wall connector.

No, I haven't called Tesla and sat on hold for an hour to try and get an answer...

I know referrals are a long and often beaten dead horse, but I still have not received my "special" wall connector from when I purchased a new Tesla back in September 2018. I haven't even received confirmation or anything really telling me it was coming. Now when I log into my Tesla account I can't find anything at all regarding referrals, and I notice the little box link in the corner of the app is gone too. How the heck do I find out when (and if) I will be getting my wall connector.

No, I haven't called Tesla and sat on hold for an hour to try and get an answer...
mine just showed up one day without any confirmation. I got an email with tracking.

Is it safe to assume that you clicked the button in your Loot Box before it went away to start processing it? If you didn't start processing it in the app, I suspect you may be out of luck on getting it fulfilled since the program is officially over now.

If it's any consolation, I clicked mine last summer and it showed up like 2-3 months later. The app had continued to say "Delivery in June 2018" or something like that even though it had been delivered. When I emailed them about other program questions, they had replied in early February that the signature wall connectors were about 12-16 weeks from fulfillment. They had offered to swap to the glossy black wall connector but I told them I was in no rush so perhaps you could email them if you're in a hurry to see if they'll send you the glossy one.

I just resolved a similar issue by emailing [email protected]

Rep was helpful and is sending my reward manually due to a number of IT related issues preventing Loot Box from completing. Only took 2 emails and about 5 days total from start of inquiry to commitment to resolve and ship.