Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Best Tesla Loan Rate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As most of you know, the rate match program has ended. What's the best rate you are seeing from Tesla for 72 months? I was just offered 2.49% through wells fargo.

2.49% for 60 months. They matched me with US Bank (?) this morning. I heard 2.49% was the lowest rate you can get these days. Maybe somebody has found a lower one from the Tesla loan system.

Taking delivery this Saturday.

2.49% is the lowest through Tesla and their lending partners. You can get down to 1.49% through a CU like DCU. Of course, with rates these low, it doesn't make a huge difference in payments. Decided to just go through Tesla for the convenience factor.

Reactions: voxel
I got 1.49% last week from DCU. Almost a no brainer to take a 65 mo loan with rates this low.

I had the account opened already, but loan approved in 3 hours on Saturday once I got a VIN, docusign sent out on Monday. Received check in hand Tuesday. If you go this route make sure you tell DCU to mail the check to your house, not to Fremont. My dealership wouldn’t accept direct payment to Fremont but I was able to change the delivery of the check to my house before it went in out.

A0778592-550B-4DE0-B19A-A48FAE707A4A.jpeg
I got 2.49 for 84 and 100% financing through IQ

Reactions: ALSET1680
Yes I got 2.19% with BofA but since I was taking delivery tomorrow and the approval process hit a bump - I quickly pivoted to Tesla financing. I will go with BofA next time (if I reject the demo MYLR I have another delivery scheduled two weeks after).
I got 1.74% percent from boa because I was a preferred rewards member. The rate without it was 2.19%. I uploaded the purchase agreement to them this morning and should be talking to a loan person Monday for some final document stuff.

I got 1.74% percent from boa because I was a preferred rewards member. The rate without it was 2.19%. I uploaded the purchase agreement to them this morning and should be talking to a loan person Monday for some final document stuff.

I had multiple bumps with them… from incorrect MVPA to address re-verification (I had opened the account while on a work visa and fed regulations require a foreign address on file…. but the departments don’t communicate or know the laws). In general, I found them disorganized. Tesla financing took 2 mins.

I had multiple bumps with them… from incorrect MVPA to address re-verification (I had opened the account while on a work visa and fed regulations require a foreign address on file…. but the departments don’t communicate or know the laws). In general, I found them disorganized. Tesla financing took 2 mins.
I checked my application status and it's approved and I have a code to give Tesla. No follow up call. Maybe, they got their crap together. TBH, I had to listen to a half hours worth of disclosures, so that may be the price one has to pay to get a loan from BOA. /s