Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Best Tesla Loan Rate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
“Right now, through May 31, 2022, we’re offering rates as low as 1.38% APR for well-qualified borrowers with excellent credit.”

Looks like referrals are only eligible by relatives or spouse. I was trying to looking at joining through memberships (similar to DCU with a small contribution) however I did not find any luck.

Looks like referrals are only eligible by relatives or spouse. I was trying to looking at joining through memberships (similar to DCU with a small contribution) however I did not find any luck.
Not as good rate as Delta Community, but Credit Union 1 allows any applicants and is offering a 1.99% for 60 months for new vehicles. So far, loan approval was quick and painless, but setting up the account has been 4 days and still pending.

Loan, Saving and Checking Rates | Credit Union 1

Reactions: ebartolome
Have another newbie question, when you apply for a car loan with many of the credit unions, they need a bill of sale. But if I have a bill of sale from Tesla, that means the delivery is imminent, and doesn’t give me enough time to apply for car loan from CU? Can someone walk me through step by step how I should apply for each? I’m leaning towards using Carolina Cooperative, for which the application is all paper and snail mail. Hence my question.

Wait for a vin to apply. Simple as that. People have applied before and their car doesn’t show up for 5 months and they have to pull financing again. Once you get a vin you’ll have the MVPA that you can give the credit Union

Wait for a vin to apply. Simple as that. People have applied before and their car doesn’t show up for 5 months and they have to pull financing again. Once you get a vin you’ll have the MVPA that you can give the credit Union
This works for most locations, but probably not for NorCal. Vin to delivery was just 5 days for me, 3 of which were a long weekend.

I would probably apply once you hit a 2 week EDd window