Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With the increases in MYLR pricing it almost seems like they are pushing people to get the MYP, only $7k difference now. If you get upgraded wheels $2k, Acceleration Boost $2k, that remaining $3k can make the bigger brakes, the new headlights, even bigger wheels, spoiler and lowered suspension price variance easier to swallow.

you forgot to add.. "and less range" :)

Reactions: iratre and hcdavis3
So my sister just ordered a Y. She lives in Little Rock, Arkansas and she can choose KC or St Louis for delivery (crazy). My son just moved to Austin and we have talked about Thanksgiving in Austin. Can she take delivery in Texas? I know Texas law are all F'd up, but isnt there some sort of work around? I assume even though website only lists KC and St Louis she can talk to advisor and change to another location. If not Austin she could visit un in Chicago.

With the increases in MYLR pricing it almost seems like they are pushing people to get the MYP, only $7k difference now. If you get upgraded wheels $2k, Acceleration Boost $2k, that remaining $3k can make the bigger brakes, the new headlights, even bigger wheels, spoiler and lowered suspension price variance easier to swallow.
That’s so funny that you broke it down like this, because I would get the MYP if I could do it over. I did add the Inductions, and I am considering the boost for fun. I’m staring at an EDD of Aug 9th - Aug 20th in Austin, and I still have no hope without a VIN. I’m just too ”close” to make the change now XD! I also locked in my price 2 increases ago in mid-May.

Reactions: MBx4 and iratre
First Post, Just got my Vin 240xxx. Order date 05/16. MYLR White on White, no FSD.

It feels like I have been waiting forever to say this. This form helped a lot in calming my nerves, seeing I am not alone going through this.

Got blue button pop up to acknowledge. Review Agreements button is still disabled. And EDD changed to October from 07/30 - 08/10 just now. Didn't get any text or email yet, SA told me to wait for the text and schedule delivery following the instructions. Please let me know in case I missed anything.

First Post, Just got my Vin 240xxx. Order date 05/16. MYLR White on White, no FSD.

It feels like I have been waiting forever to say this. This form helped a lot in calming my nerves, seeing I am not alone going through this.

Got blue button pop up to acknowledge. Review Agreements button is still disabled. And EDD changed to October from 07/30 - 08/10 just now. Didn't get any text or email yet, SA told me to wait for the text and schedule delivery following the instructions. Please let me know in case I missed anything.
CONGRATULATIONS 🍾

Reactions: PatrickTM
Finally got the REAL "blue button" this morning!!! (Order date of 5/20 MYLR white/white 5-seat)
I clicked on it and got a VIN (mid 240xxx)! Unfortunately, the August EDD from yesterday updated to a generic October. (This was in the normal 8AM EST update.)
A few hours later I checked the site again and saw that the EDD updated from October to a more reasonable August 7-13.
This afternoon I went back and saw that there was yet another update! It narrowed the EDD down to a 3-day window (August 10-13).
Three updates in one day!
Still no email or text about delivery. I'll check with my SA if I don't hear anything by tomorrow.

This counts as permission to actually order all accessories that have been stacking up in my Amazon shopping cart right?

watching all these May orders get VINs and I'm starting to think VIN in ~70 days and delivery between week 12 & 13.

I need to get off this forum
there was a fremont flyover video last week which showed a lot of whites in logistics lot of the factory. So, it is expected for many whites to be delivered this week and next week. We just have to see what color are they going to make next.

there was a fremont flyover video last week which showed a lot of whites in logistics lot of the factory. So, it is expected for many whites to be delivered this week and next week. We just have to see what color are they going to make next.
The newest flyover video has a TON of blues, MSM, and whites from what I saw!