Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can we do this using Dropbox? Anyone know. I have a business plan and have quite a lot of storage space. Since I’m already paying for this, wondering if it’s something I can use instead of the other option mentioned here above.
technically possible. not sure if there are instructions else where specifically for tesla.. you can follow the same setup in the video and sync the files directly to dropbox from your raspberry pi folders. there should be online instructions on how to setup dropbox sync on raspberry.

I’ve had my Y for a month now. I’ve been through everything you all are going through now. But now my wife wants one...uggghhh. She placed her order last weekend. She doesnt Really cares when it comes. She remembers what I put her through during my wait so she isn’t even giving me the log in to her Tesla account to check it. LOL. She currently have a Rav4 that gets 40mpg and does awesome on road trips. Now we will be an only EV house. Kind of worries me for road trips with the bikes. So my wait starts back up again. Good thing I have mine to drive