Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my EDD has been holding for a week at 9-29 Sept. this is the most consistent it has ever been. Im emotionally preparing myself for a late EoQ delivery which is slightly disappointing - I was really hoping for August because, you know 9-13 weeks and all, but its better than nothing.

Congrats to all todays winners! May your battery packs be structural (or not?), all your chargers be “Super”, and all your vision be “Tesla”.

We moved into the house last spring, painted everything, fixed all the drywall in the basement (previous owners had 101 pictures hung up on the walls)… and put stupid money into the basement by creating a media room (in wall speakers and a 85” 4k Samsung), a bar and a gym. Definitely done messing it up then fixing it. If there’s a route for the conduit around the finished parts - it’s going there - price to run the conduit through the ceiling with a couple cuts was $2500 so a grand to preserve the basement is worth it
Damn man!!! Okay guys, party at AJS’s house

EDD slid back a day, same window size.

I'm starting to get pumped for the opportunity to buy an overpriced demo car in a month or two, and really regretting passing up on one in June. Gotta stay positive!
same here, have a feeling I'll be looking for a black/ black LR or P in inventory when they start to show up if nothing happens by end of august. September is when the demo's and inventory hit!

QQ to those who received their vehicles, do you get a post delivery survey? Interested if anyone gave feedback about the order/wait experience.
I have not gotten anything yet. I don't think I ever got anything from Tesla when I bought my M3, I did get it from consumer reports and another third party company... not sure if they were affiliated with T at all or not