Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ha, for once you are coming to sync with my date. At least it’s not November.

Still sitting at 8/18-9/7, it has been so long since I have had a day where I haven’t seen a change, so maybe the automated system is extra late this morning.
i keep reminding myself in my head that this is just week 9, i was originally estimated 9-13 weeks when I ordered. AUGUST IS OUR MONTH. When do inventory cars make it to ev-tsla already!?

LOL WOW, so @Wigan has been sent to the phantom zone while Elon has sent you Back to the Future?
My account is going bonkers. Refreshed and dates went to Oct. Kept refreshing it a few times as I couldn’t believe they’d send me to Oct again and now it seems to have settled at 9/2-9/22. Got me excited for a few minutes seeing Aug dates…

I wish this is a sign the system is trying to assign something to my case.

Reactions: ajs847
Yup, that is a long time to wait. Really unfortunate.

Would you consider renting a car for the trip? Even a monthly rental to hold you over until you take delivery of the Tesla should be around $600. I think the monthly rental car option is easier than buying and selling a another car. Possibly cheaper too.
Have you looked at car rentals lately? Lol. They inflated just like everything else. Literally. Just rented a compact car from Enterprise. 50$ a day lol.

i keep reminding myself in my head that this is just week 9, i was originally estimated 9-13 weeks when I ordered. AUGUST IS OUR MONTH. When do inventory cars make it to ev-tsla already!?
I drove by the Tesla overflow lot in Scottsdale on my way to Costco yesterday and the lot was completely full with new cars. I have a good feeling that everyone seeing August/September may actually be getting them in the next month.

No change for me today
WeakBarrenGoshawk.webp

I think what @No_ICE was referring to was not the price for paint, but the base price increase for the car itself. May 21 the Model Y LR was $51,500 or $52,000.

Depending on when in July you modified the order, the base price could have gone up another thousand dollars, and that price increase is on top of the paint price.
Ah! Yes it did increase. I have now gone back to my advisor and asked him why and if he could add that back to my supercharging account (if and) when I get my vehicle. In other news, my EDD disappeared. Again.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Just recently (July 28th) ordered a MYP | Black | White interior | 21" | 5 seater | Tow hitch | FSD. I had originally seen a delivery range of 9/4 - 9/24 but this has disappeared, now it just says 7-9 weeks, also I got locked-out of my account page to manage the order for a bit on my computer (I can still access on my cell). Any idea on the timelines for performance models? Or why I got blocked from loading the page in my account?
From order to delivery it will be 6 weeks and 5 days. When I ordered; lead time was 1-10 weeks.