Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got my laptop open next to my work monitors with the order page open the whole time I'm in my office working. I've got distill set to auto-refresh every 30 secs and check for any changes in the agreement section & EDD.. and still I refresh manually an embarrassing number of times LOL
Loooooool, papa Elon really has a hold on you.

Edit: and me 🙄

I have long pondered the moment for when I would come here and post that I had a VIN, and today is that day! VIN is 245xxx

I first saw it in my account page during my morning check but also received an email. After seeing the same no-VIN page after so many refreshes each day it was pretty surprising to see the Tesla Vision button and then get the VIN.

Car should arrive in SLC on Saturday. Scheduled delivery for Tuesday, but I realize a lot can go wrong between now and then. I'm excited though. :)
Congrats! Post some pictures of that beauty when you take delivery!

According to my survey so far based off color only. The green boxes are the most ordered, the yellow boxes are somewhat ordered, and the red boxes are least ordered. Only 87 people have answered. So you can take this as a grain of salt.

Attachments

• 4F41FF6E-D456-40E6-A0E8-5EFDE74565A8.jpeg
    4F41FF6E-D456-40E6-A0E8-5EFDE74565A8.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 77
  • Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: GOVA and EngProf
C

Can you share the spreadsheet again? I can't find it and need to enter both of my orders #TeamBlue Congratulations!!!

Just a cursory glance at some of the recent vin’s, seems to add validity to the notion similar/same configurations are manufactured in batches. White/white 20” no tow/fsd appears to be the flavor of the day, mine included.
I agree. I feel like location matters less than configuration. So far the last week or so we've seen a lot of blues and now white/white get there VINs regardless of location. Let's see some MSMs next!

Reactions: CGeiser and CSTARZZ
someone needs to clean up the "garbage" entries - where people have delivery dates entered but no VIN or the put their reservation number where the VIN should go.

Reactions: PatrickTM