Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

Current Delivery Times

potter287

Jul 13, 2021
Austin, TX
I've got my laptop open next to my work monitors with the order page open the whole time I'm in my office working. I've got distill set to auto-refresh every 30 secs and check for any changes in the agreement section & EDD.. and still I refresh manually an embarrassing number of times LOL
Loooooool, papa Elon really has a hold on you.

Edit: and me 🙄

I have long pondered the moment for when I would come here and post that I had a VIN, and today is that day! VIN is 245xxx

I first saw it in my account page during my morning check but also received an email. After seeing the same no-VIN page after so many refreshes each day it was pretty surprising to see the Tesla Vision button and then get the VIN.

Car should arrive in SLC on Saturday. Scheduled delivery for Tuesday, but I realize a lot can go wrong between now and then. I'm excited though. :)
Congrats! Post some pictures of that beauty when you take delivery!

CSTARZZ

Jul 16, 2021
Cape Coral, FL
According to my survey so far based off color only. The green boxes are the most ordered, the yellow boxes are somewhat ordered, and the red boxes are least ordered. Only 87 people have answered. So you can take this as a grain of salt.

Attachments

• 4F41FF6E-D456-40E6-A0E8-5EFDE74565A8.jpeg
    4F41FF6E-D456-40E6-A0E8-5EFDE74565A8.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 32
  • Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: GOVA and EngProf

CSTARZZ

Jul 16, 2021
Cape Coral, FL
C

Can you share the spreadsheet again? I can't find it and need to enter both of my orders #TeamBlue Congratulations!!!

Just a cursory glance at some of the recent vin’s, seems to add validity to the notion similar/same configurations are manufactured in batches. White/white 20” no tow/fsd appears to be the flavor of the day, mine included.
I agree. I feel like location matters less than configuration. So far the last week or so we've seen a lot of blues and now white/white get there VINs regardless of location. Let's see some MSMs next!

Reactions: CGeiser and CSTARZZ

93Dawg

Jun 23, 2021
Georgia
someone needs to clean up the "garbage" entries - where people have delivery dates entered but no VIN or the put their reservation number where the VIN should go.

Reactions: PatrickTM

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC