Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fun rollercoaster, hoping the drop comes soon o_O Gaps are when dates were lost.
1620825874703.png

Our date has been updated now... May 26 to June 13.

Might just take a drive over the SC and see the sales team in person, and walk the lot to see what they have on hand.

Somehow this Tesla order delivery system makes many of us confused while we are anxiously waiting on buying an advanced rolling computer system from the best electric car mfr. in the world... Elon Musk must be frustrated also. You know he wants to grow sales.

Reactions: FoxVega
Placed my order on 4/5 and took delivery in North Texas at my house on May 8th. ZERO issues on inspection. Tesla has truly outdone themselves.

Glad everything worked out! I am so jealous!

But now I am 100% sure now Tesla's "logistics to save money" is bogus:

I ordered before you, with almost the exact same configuration. I had gemini wheels and no FSD, both of which we know are easy factory things and don't require additional time and retooling. I live in the same metroplex area (i.e. same delivery trucks/trains) and still don't have a VIN.

I am now sure Tesla just delivers to random orders to random people. I guess I just got the short straw.

They could also have expanded production for export into May.. When I ordered, I was told that in the first month of the quarter (April), all production goes to Export and domestic production resumes in May and that I'll likely receive my car early June..
Might be Tesla was waiting for the new headlights to arrive for MY.

Certainly must agree that the lack of recent new VIN's is a concern.