Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FSD will never be that price. That are having a HARD time selling it at 10k now lol. Its not worth it at that price for what it does. FSD and autopilot has been at a near standstill the last 1-2 years. They dont give any dates when other things will be available then they go back on what they said on countless occasions.
Agreed. Not worth it right now. Also, eventually most if not all cars will have similar features included for free. At some point the price will have to drop significantly. If you're going to use it you may as well just get the subscription when needed.

I just changed it to a P. They are totally screwing the LR customers.
I wouldn’t change. Just place a new order for a Performance version. There’s always a chance you get a VIN on the original LR order by some weird circumstance. Some people have received VINs totally out of the blue. EDDs are wildly out of sync with reality, and some people have received VINs wayyy before their EDD.

I wouldn’t change. Just place a new order for a Performance version. There’s always a chance you get a VIN on the original LR order by some weird circumstance. Some people have received VINs totally out of the blue. EDDs are wildly out of sync with reality, and some people have received VINs wayyy before their EDD.
That's the issue. I have seen people have October and nov EDD then get a vin literally within a week. I Have two orders a performance and a long range just to track the difference. Its massive.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Another day another day pushed back. LR order is now Oct 19- NOV 08.
Performance still is the same.
Tesla really needs to improve their customer service. It is hands down the worst out of any car manufacture.
Tesla had to realize other manufactures will catch up. When they do they will have better customer service. How can someone who ordered april 28th with a profile completion of may 5th still wait for a car and show EDD of end of October? Order a Tesla thats how.
Completely unacceptable considering people who ordered after me have got their vehicles, even at the same location.
I don't think anybody is ever catching up to Tesla. All these cars that just came out or are coming out next year that are 'almost' as good as a Y will be instantaneously obsolete once the 4680 is out and Texas and Berlin are producing. The Mustang Mach E Premium that's almost as good as a AWD Y but not quite costs $56K and has a 24 week delivery estimate. That's 6 months. By then, if he wants to Elon can be selling the AWD Y for $45K and 450 mile range. And delivery speeds will be back to normal. Ford and GM are never catching up; I think they're dead men walking but won't admit it until Elon has the $25K Model 2 out.

People may not like a three month wait for a Model Y, but they'd like a 6 month wait and spending more for a car with 270 mile range even less.

I don't think anybody is ever catching up to Tesla. All these cars that just came out or are coming out next year that are 'almost' as good as a Y will be instantaneously obsolete once the 4680 is out and Texas and Berlin are producing. The Mustang Mach E Premium that's almost as good as a AWD Y but not quite costs $56K and has a 24 week delivery estimate. That's 6 months. By then, if he wants to Elon can be selling the AWD Y for $45K and 450 mile range. And delivery speeds will be back to normal. Ford and GM are never catching up; I think they're dead men walking but won't admit it until Elon has the $25K Model 2 out.

People may not like a three month wait for a Model Y, but they'd like a 6 month wait and spending more for a car with 270 mile range even less.
Id Disagree, Big three sadly have way more resources at their disposal and can literally blow money on whatever. Pre 2018 tesla seemed like they cared for the customer and actually had decent customer service. they even had a cooperate number. shocking right? The biggest thing the big 3 can do is get rid of the dealership model currently. Look, you should have been around tesla enough now to know that you
1 dont believe any time table they set.
2 dont believe it until you see it.

Id Disagree, Big three sadly have way more resources at their disposal and can literally blow money on whatever. Pre 2018 tesla seemed like they cared for the customer and actually had decent customer service. they even had a cooperate number. shocking right? The biggest thing the big 3 can do is get rid of the dealership model currently. Look, you should have been around tesla enough now to know that you
1 dont believe any time table they set.
2 dont believe it until you see it.
I believed all that until I started researching Tesla from an investment POV. Not anymore. Shoot, they just held a big EV 'summit' and didn't even include Tesla. They're scared to death. I think the only resource they have is political patronage and the UAW. Have you ever watched any of Sandy Munro's videos where he tears down the Y, the Mach E, and the ID4? They are light years behind the Y from an engineering efficiency POV and that's before the giga-castings and battery pack. Right now the Y gets significantly more range AND more performance out of smaller battery packs, and that's before the 4680.