Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have any familiarity with how they know you are direct-depositing 100%? My employer allows splitting from their end, do you think DCU would see a split amount as 100%? Only trying to game the system a little because I have always taken issue with these arbitrary 100% direct deposit requirements. I can easily set up auto withdrawals directly after payments hit, so I've never understood the difference.
The bank has no idea, nor do they have any right to know whether or not you're split direct depositing. They just see a number coming in. My bet is that they just want to see a significant funding of the account on a regular basis

Based on this data and looking at 2 standard deviations from the mean, and assuming there is a standard 2 week window in NJ from VIN to delivery, there is a 68% chance I receive a VIN by this weekend. If anyone is better with statistics, please correct me! Wouldn't want to take on a Tesla trait and pull numbers from my exhaust!

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
The bank has no idea, nor do they have any right to know whether or not you're split direct depositing. They just see a number coming in. My bet is that they just want to see a significant funding of the account on a regular basis
Great. This has been my experience in the past too but always good to doublecheck. Wasn't sure if maybe they ask for a paystub in the application process. Thanks!

Reactions: PatrickTM and TESRP
Based on this data and looking at 2 standard deviations from the mean, and assuming there is a standard 2 week window in NJ from VIN to delivery, there is a 68% chance I receive a VIN by this weekend. If anyone is better with statistics, please correct me! Wouldn't want to take on a Tesla trait and pull numbers from my exhaust!
Umm, Tesla has no exhaust. So where are they pulling numbers from?

Yes, but when, when will the suffering end, when will my first world problem end. 😩
If it's anything like last quarter, we'll be sitting in our new cars within the next 30 days or so. My SA gave me a soft date of 9/2, but who knows.
It will have been 100 days for me on 9/17. That's the date I've been counting down to for the past few weeks.

Reactions: TESRP and CSTARZZ
Interesting how soon you would get a LR? I ordered a LR a few days after you and EDD was December!

It's all good though as I'll have my P here in a couple of weeks.
I wonder what the LR spike was after July 6th, that’s when NJ unveiled phase 2 of their EV rebate program. It’s pretty cool, $2k off of EV under $55k, and state doesn’t charge sales tax on EVs.

Lots of people were waiting for it to go live, so who knows.

Reactions: TESRP
Ya I thought the same thing until I watched multiple Youtube video tests of LR vs P and they both came out to the same range in testing...

Then I figured I'd get the performance boost for $2K on the LR, so with the 20" Turbines I had on my LR, I was only down to a 4K difference in cars at that point.
Do you have the link to the comparison, my order was 20 inch + 7 seater which would be only 2k in price difference against performance…now if the range is not a factor the performance model might be in play for me

Reactions: TESRP