Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just saw a meme saying the 6th picture in your camera roll is how you will die. I kid you not, the 6th photo in mine is a screen shot of my ever changing EDD... figured this group would appreciate the humor.
Haha definitely fitting! Mine is a pic of Eagles training camp, which is almost as fitting as your EDD photo.

Are you freaking kidding me?! I should stop by today and see if they have any that’s available to claim.
They had cars parked in the driving lanes because of lack of space, and this was at 4pm, I assume that they have been delivering cars all day (I saw at least four leave in the 20 mins that I was there). Now I understand why they want you to take delivery within 3 days, if not they will not have room for the next truck load.

I had my delivery scheduled for today but received a call from Tesla yesterday at 6PM saying temp plates aren’t in yet and might’ve to push the delivery tentatively. I was planning to drive to friend’s marriage 3hrs away. I’ve to now check for rental cars. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: TESRP
Based on this data and looking at 2 standard deviations from the mean, and assuming there is a standard 2 week window in NJ from VIN to delivery, there is a 68% chance I receive a VIN by this weekend. If anyone is better with statistics, please correct me! Wouldn't want to take on a Tesla trait and pull numbers from my exhaust!
Did you see EDD change today? Mine did not change yet, assuming it will change at 12 PM like yesterday.

Are you picking up from Central NJ?

Do you have any familiarity with how they know you are direct-depositing 100%? My employer allows splitting from their end, do you think DCU would see a split amount as 100%? Only trying to game the system a little because I have always taken issue with these arbitrary 100% direct deposit requirements. I can easily set up auto withdrawals directly after payments hit, so I've never understood the difference.
don't know the mechanism, but I've heard they can tell a split and require the full deposit