Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
mail

mail

mail
Yes, had "Chargepoint" installed last weekend, hard wired. Center console organizer I want to make sure which one I need. I'm going to look for charging cable organizer since it's a 20" reach from box mounted on house. I know laziness will set in rapidly so will look for option to hang near car.
mail

Here is my Amazon List I created in anticipation for my MY. I assume you have your charging all setup? I already have my Tesla 14-30 adapter and cable organizer from Amazon (~$10 less than Tesla).

I’ve also purchased the Tesla OEM mud flaps, Tesla rear PPF, and Tesla center console organizer bins (2 for $30 vs. Amazon which are all at least $20 each).

I also have a USB-C to USB-A converter laying around I’ll put in there to connect an old Xbox controller I have.

View attachment 662012Service center was on my way home to drive by the lot. All these were just lined up (sorry for potato quality through the windshield). I don’t know what’s typical to have hanging around but seems like a lot. There was another row with 3-4 more. Some M3 but most seem to be Y.

I had my dog with me but no leash and I don’t have dog mode yet so didn’t want to leave her in the heat while I got out and snooped around. I’d be willing to go back and make another pass without the dog tomorrow if someone tells me what to look for.
Would be curious if they are still there tomorrow. May also be worth just asking whether those are ready for delivery or not and see what they say.

Reactions: Emmadiane
View attachment 662012Service center was on my way home to drive by the lot. All these were just lined up (sorry for potato quality through the windshield). I don’t know what’s typical to have hanging around but seems like a lot. There was another row with 3-4 more. Some M3 but most seem to be Y.

I had my dog with me but no leash and I don’t have dog mode yet so didn’t want to leave her in the heat while I got out and snooped around. I’d be willing to go back and make another pass without the dog tomorrow if someone tells me what to look for.
go write down some VINS and run em through a checker. LOL that wont look suspect at all.

• Funny
Reactions: SeriousBadger
The delivery center (Devon PA) reached out to me today via text saying my car will most likely be delivered before the end of this month! No VIN yet so probably in the same boat as everyone else. Anticipating the old headlights, but that's fine.

i like this.. seeing the similarity of our specs, distance from the factory and order date.

lets GOOOO lol

Reactions: Soosh
Order 4/3 LR, Solid Black, Induction Wheels, Black Interior, Five Seat Interior, Autopilot , pick up St Paul (Maplewood)
Delivery window jumped al over the place started out Late April ->Early May -> Mid June -> Mid May -> Now sitting at 5-9 Weeks from Delivery

Reached out to SA about delivery window shifting all over the place as Im selling my car with Carvanna (Great quotes currently) and want to make sure I am not stuck without a car for extended period of time. They pretty much gave me the standard line, that the Estimate is exactly that, an estimate, and that they would guess delivery would be in June but would more know when VIN is assigned.

I asked if there was any credence to the notion that many vehicles are delivered last month of Q and never got a reply.

Yes! And I just got a reply...

"Your currently expected delivery window is the end of May, we will have a VIN about a week before your delivery is ready!"

Kinda sucks as I go to Hawaii on 5/30 for a week!!!!
I'm in a similar situation. My local SA said my build should be the week of 5/24 and since I'm 20 miles from the Freemont plant, delivery can be as early as the next day. Of course I'm leaving for SoCal for that entire week. I was assured that they'd be able to hold it till I got back. I have a feeling I may need to accept "touchless" delivery without seeing the car -- which worries me.

I asked if there was any credence to the notion that many vehicles are delivered last month of Q and never got a reply.
The evidence is right in this thread. It's a waiting room for two months, then a flurry of deliveries. When I initially test-drove the car back in December, the SA told me flat out that even if I ordered the car that day, I would not have it until March. "That's just the way they do things." I appreciated the honesty.

The evidence is right in this thread. It's a waiting room for two months, then a flurry of deliveries. When I initially test-drove the car back in December, the SA told me flat out that even if I ordered the car that day, I would not have it until March. "That's just the way they do things." I appreciated the honesty.
Yeah, same here. My SA was very blunt when i ordered in early April that my delivery would be end of May to mid June.

Exactly, I even said something like "I really don't care if that's the case, just makes my life easier If I know to expect delivery in June." Just thought it was funny they went full radio silence, wasn't like I was going to cancel my order or anything.