Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are the accessories that my wife and I ordered:
  • From Tesla Directly
    • Key Fob - Wife wanted one
    • All Weather Interior Mats
    • Tire Repair Kit
    • Rear Trunk Liner
    • Home Link
    • Wall Connector Gen 3
    • Wheel locks
    • Key Fob Band
    • Roadside Safety Kit
    • NEMA Adapter Bundle
    • Mud Flaps - These one I am not sure. Might end up selling or possibly returning. The RPM Tesla ones below appear better
    • Rear Well Liner
    • USB Drive - found out after order the car already comes with one in glove box - Fun fact if no one has seen this yet. But they added a USB port in the glove box, so you can hide your drive in there. For Sentry Mode I will be using one of my external Samsung 2TB NVME m.2 drives in an enclosure for this. So the USB drive is just to have one temporarily on the drive home.
  • Froom Modern Spare
    • Spare Tire Full kit - comes with everything you need to change out tire in case of flat.
  • From RPM Tesla
    • Mud Flaps - This kit provides 4, instead of just the two you get from Tesla
    • Cargo Bay Net
    • Retractable Cargo Bay Cover
    • Trunk Pocket Extenders
    • Performance Spoiler in Matte Black
    • Dash cap in Matte Black
    • Set of 4 Jack Point Pads
  • From Amazon
    • Model Y Trash Can
    • Matte Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Everything has arrived, except for the Spare Tire Kit from Modern Spare and the Trunk Pocket Extenders from RPM Tesla
I've been debating the wheel locks and tire kit...

Ordered the Model Y LR last weekend and was given estimated delivery of May 30 to June 19. Also, on the topic of insurance, I have Amica. They informed me Model Y would be +$150 each 6 months over my current rate for a 2012 Acura TSX.

Do the people who have blank accounts usually have their delivery timeframes update in the afternoon? Mine's not blank but the only updates I ever get are early morning PST.
I’ve seen zero rhyme or reason around when my delivery date range updates. Sometimes morning, sometimes evening. Still dealing with a more or less blank account page. I would hope Tesla IT wouldn’t approve change control for their account portal at 5:00p PST, but who knows at this point. I may have been taken out of purgatory and sent straight to ICE hell.

Reactions: phayze one
Here are the accessories that my wife and I ordered:
  • From Tesla Directly
    • Key Fob - Wife wanted one
    • All Weather Interior Mats
    • Tire Repair Kit
    • Rear Trunk Liner
    • Home Link
    • Wall Connector Gen 3
    • Wheel locks
    • Key Fob Band
    • Roadside Safety Kit
    • NEMA Adapter Bundle
    • Mud Flaps - These one I am not sure. Might end up selling or possibly returning. The RPM Tesla ones below appear better
    • Rear Well Liner
    • USB Drive - found out after order the car already comes with one in glove box - Fun fact if no one has seen this yet. But they added a USB port in the glove box, so you can hide your drive in there. For Sentry Mode I will be using one of my external Samsung 2TB NVME m.2 drives in an enclosure for this. So the USB drive is just to have one temporarily on the drive home.
  • Froom Modern Spare
    • Spare Tire Full kit - comes with everything you need to change out tire in case of flat.
  • From RPM Tesla
    • Mud Flaps - This kit provides 4, instead of just the two you get from Tesla
    • Cargo Bay Net
    • Retractable Cargo Bay Cover
    • Trunk Pocket Extenders
    • Performance Spoiler in Matte Black
    • Dash cap in Matte Black
    • Set of 4 Jack Point Pads
  • From Amazon
    • Model Y Trash Can
    • Matte Tempered Glass Screen Protector
Everything has arrived, except for the Spare Tire Kit from Modern Spare and the Trunk Pocket Extenders from RPM Tesla
I'm surprised that nobody seems to care for the Chademo adapter... That was the first thing I ordered.. It almost doubles the amount of chargers that you can use.. Sure, Chademo is only 50kw charging but there is a huge amount of those chargers out there.. I have about 15 FREE Chademo chargers within 60 miles of my home.. With my current EV, I charge on the CCS port of the same chargers for free.. I charged about twice at home for 1 hour each in the last 30,000 miles with my current EV.. The rest of the charges were free CCS or Level 2.. No reason to pay if you get charges for free...

I’ve seen zero rhyme or reason around when my delivery date range updates. Sometimes morning, sometimes evening. Still dealing with a more or less blank account page. I would hope Tesla IT wouldn’t approve change control for their account portal at 5:00p PST, but who knows at this point. I may have been taken out of purgatory and sent straight to ICE hell.
Same. For the first three weeks it changed twice a day almost every day. The last week has settled on May 19-June 08 which aligns with what TA told me when I ordered and I’m fine with.

I continue to check my profile more out of boredom (like checking social media). I will also continue to update my chart so future Y waiters have some data to futilely scrutinize while they wait.

Reactions: Soosh and Emmadiane
it’s a firmware issue. The dates they provide are never right anyway, but they’re really in the dark now as they don’t know when firmware homologation will be ready and pushed, as I said before. That’s the issue. You won’t see a Y delivered until that issue is gone.

Yeah we ordered on the same day. Originally 1-10 weeks is what they told me as well. I’ve been on the date roller coaster this entire time. Mine now says June 16-30 as delivery. It’s whatever to me at this point. I could call my SA, but why? I’ll just get the same answers as before. At this point it’s now just part of my daily life.

but now I’m moving on to thinking about what I should order NOW so I have it here when I DO get my black and blue beauty.
Anyone have any thoughts on what I should order ahead of time?!
I ordered a Nema 14-50 adapter and arranged with my electrician to have a 220 volt plug installed. I also ordered the automatic garage opener. I thought that was a mistake ordering so early but Tesla has since increased the prices so I guess it was actually a good decision.

Reactions: jaffy23`
it’s a firmware issue. The dates they provide are never right anyway, but they’re really in the dark now as they don’t know when firmware homologation will be ready and pushed, as I said before. That’s the issue. You won’t see a Y delivered until that issue is gone.
I’m just curious wouldn’t that affect all cars and not just Y’s? Also people have taken deliveries this month, look at reddit and facebook etc. If you are relying on an SA telling you this then I would caution what they say. If you have another source then perhaps.

I'm surprised that nobody seems to care for the Chademo adapter... That was the first thing I ordered.. It almost doubles the amount of chargers that you can use.. Sure, Chademo is only 50kw charging but there is a huge amount of those chargers out there.. I have about 15 FREE Chademo chargers within 60 miles of my home.. With my current EV, I charge on the CCS port of the same chargers for free.. I charged about twice at home for 1 hour each in the last 30,000 miles with my current EV.. The rest of the charges were free CCS or Level 2.. No reason to pay if you get charges for free...
I will probably get that as well. They are starting to pop up around here. But, I think it's out of stock right now? Maybe it's back in and I just need to check.

I will probably get that as well. They are starting to pop up around here. But, I think it's out of stock right now? Maybe it's back in and I just need to check.
I ordered around 4/20 or so.. It was still in stock back then.. Went out of stock after that and hasn't been in stock since.. They are selling those on Ebay for a lot more, so I assume that the Chademo adapters are out of stock frequently.. Looks like I got lucky..