Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m just curious wouldn’t that affect all cars and not just Y’s? Also people have taken deliveries this month, look at reddit and facebook etc. If you are relying on an SA telling you this then I would caution what they say. If you have another source then perhaps.
I thought and said the same thing. They also aren’t recalling cars. I got the info from three Tesla employees, one of whom works in the homologation group. Yes, I had to look that word up when I first heard it.

That said, yes, it could all be BS and sounds like it. Who knows…

I thought and said the same thing. They also aren’t recalling cars. I got the info from three Tesla employees, one of whom works in the homologation group. Yes, I had to look that word up when I first heard it.

That said, yes, it could all be BS and sounds like it. Who knows…

Unless it has to do with the new microchips they're using. Maybe there's some bureaucratic red tape they need to cut through since safety systems are involved? It would explain why they're not recalling cars.

Reactions: elguapo
Floor mats ✓
Electrician ✓
NEMA 14-50 ✓
Doggie seat/cargo liners ✓
Phone mount ✓
Center console organizer ✓
Car care kit from Esoteric ✓
Diy ceramic coat ✓
Glass coat ✓
Key fob ✓
Key fob holder ✓
500 TB SSD in blue to match the car ✓
Screen protector ✓
Led Ambient lights ✓
Roof sun shade ✓
5 excited teenage boys and a husband wondering why I keep hitting refresh 50 times a day and searching the source code for my VIN ✓
Nice list! I forgot about the screen protector. I’m going to order it right now😊

Reactions: Soosh
I'm surprised that nobody seems to care for the Chademo adapter... That was the first thing I ordered.. It almost doubles the amount of chargers that you can use.. Sure, Chademo is only 50kw charging but there is a huge amount of those chargers out there.. I have about 15 FREE Chademo chargers within 60 miles of my home.. With my current EV, I charge on the CCS port of the same chargers for free.. I charged about twice at home for 1 hour each in the last 30,000 miles with my current EV.. The rest of the charges were free CCS or Level 2.. No reason to pay if you get charges for free...
I had seen your comment with screenshots on how to find free charging. Thank you so much for that! Unfortunately there are no free Chademo chargers near me and I'd rather use the nearby supercharger over the J1772.

I'm surprised that nobody seems to care for the Chademo adapter... That was the first thing I ordered.. It almost doubles the amount of chargers that you can use.. Sure, Chademo is only 50kw charging but there is a huge amount of those chargers out there.. I have about 15 FREE Chademo chargers within 60 miles of my home.. With my current EV, I charge on the CCS port of the same chargers for free.. I charged about twice at home for 1 hour each in the last 30,000 miles with my current EV.. The rest of the charges were free CCS or Level 2.. No reason to pay if you get charges for free...
I should probably look into this. Thanks.

Checked the website now, is anyone else having this problem?
A5D47E99-1AF4-46A5-A8BC-1533459EFE0B.png

Reactions: Emmadiane
I had seen your comment with screenshots on how to find free charging. Thank you so much for that! Unfortunately there are no free Chademo chargers near me and I'd rather use the nearby supercharger over the J1772.
I'm really lucky as I may live in the best area in the entire world for free fast chargers.. It's due to a Central Florida Power company called DUKE ENERGY. They have a program called Park&Plug which provides dirt cheap or free Level 2 and Fast chargers all across Central Florida via Greenlots (owned by Shell). The program ends by the end of 2022. Nobody knows if they will extend the free charging after that or if it will go pay...

Last edited:
I'm really lucky as I may live in the best area in the entire world for free fast chargers.. It's due to a Central Florida Power company called DUKE ENERGY. They have a program called Park&Plug which provides dirt cheap or free Level 2 and Fast chargers all across Central Florida via Greenlots (owned by Shell). The program ends by the end of 2022. Nobody knows if they will extend the free charging after that or if it will go pay...
I live in Orlando, can you give me more details on this?!

Maybe but im trying not to get excited. 😆
When I checked this morning I was at 5-9 weeks from ordered again, as well.
It seems that are are lot of people in Central Florida waiting for their cars.. Several Tampa guys including myself.. I could have chosen Orlando too as I'm almost in the middle between Tampa and Orlando.. Tampa is probably 10 miles closer or so... Maybe there may be a big shipment soon to Central Florida..

Reactions: MrsLabib