Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s lot of output. Does that equate to 100k vehicles in 5 months?
As per this article, they sold about 48,354 MY and 26,983 M3 in Q1 2021 alone in USA.

Last VIN reported in 2/21 has 131xxx range, we don't have entries before Feb.

If we go by monthly range(all rounded):

March30k (161 - 131)
April22k (183 - 161)
May9k ( 192-183)
June37k (229-192)
July11k (240-229)
August(8/21)19k (259-240)

June has seen more than monthly average, was it spilled from May where they had delivery issues or in general, as we all agree, they pump more in last month of a quarter.

I am hoping September is going to see similar numbers as June, i.e about 30-40k.

my delivery was on hold till Aug 23rd. Yesterday it refreshed to say EDD nov 30 to dec 10th. Today changed to sept 7th to sept 15th. I cannot take the vehicle now. Its a Blue Tesly Y long range. Any suggestions on what I can do to Either stall it further or any other suggestions? If someone is ready to take delivery am I allowed to just let them pick it up instead of me?
More details on the spec? I have the same plus black interior, black wheels, and tow on order since April, but just finished the delivery details today. 😇

How soon after receiving their VIN have people heard from Tesla or their SA about setting up a date/ time for delivery? I got my vin 5 days ago and my SA said around the end of the week so I'll be patient until friday but I know @CSTARZZ already has a date and time and we got our vins relatively closely so... how'd you get your delivery date if you have a vin?
I didn’t get a call, or e-mail, or anything, i have to go into my local Tesla Dealer because no one had set me up, no one cared.

Model Y 5 seater

Model Y Perf

EDD not changed, holding tight for couple of days now.

Trade-In expired yesterday for the second time. After I updated the odometer reading, online account page has been showing 'Trade-In Valuation in Progress' for more than 24 hours by now.

I replied to the email [email protected] ( Trade Support Advisor, Central Order Support Team) I had received last time, received an immediate reply from [email protected] ( Trade Support Advisor, South Central Order Support). Reply did not make me happy or answer my concerns, at least I received a reply, assuring they are working on it.

I have Highlighted e-mail ids just in case anyone finds them useful, I believe there are region specific e-mail group ids being used by Tesla order support team, I am from Texas, a south-central makes sense.
When I had to resubmit my trade, I lost about 1k on value and it also took 4 days to get an updated price.

When I had to resubmit my trade, I lost about 1k on value and it also took 4 days to get an updated price.
I couldn't wait for more than a day, I sent them mail, they replied immediately assuring they will check and in next few minutes I got system generated mail asking to accept the new offer, maybe the mail I sent worked, I was planning to call them tomorrow otherwise.

Model Y 5 seater

Model Y Perf
If that performance was a differnet color and didn't have FSD I'd be tempted. That's my local dealer! Other one is HI though

my delivery was on hold till Aug 23rd. Yesterday it refreshed to say EDD nov 30 to dec 10th. Today changed to sept 7th to sept 15th. I cannot take the vehicle now. Its a Blue Tesly Y long range. Any suggestions on what I can do to Either stall it further or any other suggestions? If someone is ready to take delivery am I allowed to just let them pick it up instead of me?
What are your specs?

Model Y 5 seater

Model Y Perf
that dang LR 5 seater in hawaii. I'm better off waiting until Nov considering how many ships are just sitting off the coast...

Model Y 5 seater

Model Y Perf
Holy crap that markup

I didn’t get a call, or e-mail, or anything, i have to go into my local Tesla Dealer because no one had set me up, no one cared.
A DS at Cherry Hill called me to confirm build details and notify me that I’d get the call when the shipper notifies them that the car is 24 hours out. Got the call 6 days after VIN day. EDD is 08/28-09/03 on a 07/06 MYLR blue/white order.