Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I give in and switch to a P I'll be in the same boat. Just curious how easy they would be to sell and how much I could get for them. I see one sale completed for model 3 Uberturbines for $3500 but shipping rims sounds like a pain.

Id only like to entertain local pickup. I dont see the shipping worth it, but if they pay for it… Ill send it I guess. HAHA! $3500 would be a for sure sale for mine!

Dude, same config, ordered a day before me, same dates. Looks like Tesla will not be making any MSM MYLRs between now and late October.
We have similar builds. My OD is 5/31 and I’m still in September for my EDD. I will be monumentally disappointed if I don’t get the car this months…but not surprised. Tesla mfg mgt knows exactly what it’s doing and doesn’t give a rats ass about customer communication or customer service. How hard would it be to implement an automated message whenever the EDD changed so it looks like the company cares?

• Love
Reactions: DDubbsEV
Definitely would be Littleton, I'm a 30 minute drive from there. I don't recall specifying where to pick up the car, but my profile has my home address.
Maybe reach out to your SA or contact the Littleton Tesla Center. Hopefully, they’ll give you good news and say it’s coming on their next truck!!

Reactions: PatrickTM
Last weekend EDD went to "October" after two weeks of 10/23-11/12. And late this evening went to 11/9-11/29. I don't think I am getting my car by the end of the year. Good thing I have a Ford MME on order as well. If that shows up first which is looking more and more likely, I am taking it. That will be disappointing because I still prefer the MYLR, but I cannot wait around forever.

haven't seen any vin reassignments yet this quarter. Typically the closer to EOQ we get, orders that can't be delivered by then will get vins reassigned, stay tuned the next few weeks.
Why doesn’t TMC offer us the choice to react to a post with one of these emojis: 😵😳💩

Like, Funny, Dislike, and Love sometimes just don’t do it for me 😂🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I sometimes need the “oh crap” face lol

I'm out of generic October to 11/21 - 12/11. Prior to Oktoberfest I was at 11/8-11/28. Moving in the wrong direction.

I am worried, you reached all the way to entering your card details, you have developed "Borderline Can't Wait Any Longer Switch To Performance Syndrome". Don't switch, you already know you can install tow for an additional $200.
Please don't laugh but it's not "can't wait any longer" - it's "I could actually snag this one before anyone else" and "can't stand the concept of not being able to get something." It's the same reason why last summer I bought a Nintendo Switch in a Wawa parking lot... lol
Don't tell me I "can't" do something.
I’m picking up my MYP on the 6th! YUS!!! So excited. I have new wheels and tires (all seasons) coming shortly after. They are just awaiting to be picked up from CarID. Soon as they are here, they will be on.

I dont mind as there are so many Teslas around with stock rims these days. I like making it my own a bit. 🤷‍♂️
That's awesome. I would never in a million years use the 21s. I think the 20s are already going to be stupid for me and my commute through construction. I literally dodged a jagged pile of spilled concrete dried up on the street today. And regularly park behind a lump of an accidental asphalt hill (a dried spill I assume) that has a plastic bottle sticking up out of it.

Last weekend EDD went to "October" after two weeks of 10/23-11/12. And late this evening went to 11/9-11/29. I don't think I am getting my car by the end of the year. Good thing I have a Ford MME on order as well. If that shows up first which is looking more and more likely, I am taking it. That will be disappointing because I still prefer the MYLR, but I cannot wait around forever.

That is exactly what happened to my EDD as well. I was hoping not to have to extend my Ford Lease after November. (I'm wayyyy under mileage so no worry there, I just want my Tesla!! :) ) I will make a game-time decision mid-October because I know the EDD will change 50x again!

To the long-timers, does it seem that it's EOM or EOQ that drives the EDDs to the generic month? It would seem like EOM would make sense as they consolidate orders and batch production. Doing so quarterly would seem too infrequent. This time around October/January obviously matches up with just after EOQ, but some of you seemed to report an August and September jail previously.
I ordered & completed my profile on 7/7, so I haven’t been waiting thaaaaat long. But, if it’s any help, the two times I had a generic month both happened on Mondays, on 8/2 and 8/9, and I got October both times. The rest of my EDDs have been a range, moving around from late August to late September

So I'm looking at ordering a Model Y LR after my M3 went up in flames earlier this month (arson). Very sad to see Jan ETA. For those who've been on this thread and have been around awhile, maybe in the middle or an order yourself, how realistic are these ETAs? Am I crazy for ordering right now?

Thanks in advance.

I'm out of generic October to 11/21 - 12/11. Prior to Oktoberfest I was at 11/8-11/28. Moving in the wrong direction.

Please don't laugh but it's not "can't wait any longer" - it's "I could actually snag this one before anyone else" and "can't stand the concept of not being able to get something." It's the same reason why last summer I bought a Nintendo Switch in a Wawa parking lot... lol
Don't tell me I "can't" do something.

That's awesome. I would never in a million years use the 21s. I think the 20s are already going to be stupid for me and my commute through construction. I literally dodged a jagged pile of spilled concrete dried up on the street today. And regularly park behind a lump of an accidental asphalt hill (a dried spill I assume) that has a plastic bottle sticking up out of it.

Totally understand the construction ordeal. I live on the border of Connecticut off of I95. I think construction on I95 from NYC to the Boston/93 loop as been active since the continents were one. LOL. I’m going to try my best at it and hope I win! HAHA!

My inventory order has been in process for 15 days now. In those 15 days the car has not left Texas yet. No end in sight and the SA can't contact anyone in Texas to tell him why the car wont move. It just says the car is on hold. I am worried the car is messed up and they are working on it.

Amazing crappy inventory experience at this point. 13 days, 2 updates from SA, both with very little information. When will the car move. No one seems to know if the car even exists. Yay. 100% chance my old order would have gotten a VIN before I get this car.
wow.... that does not sound great, did you cancel your old order already?

We have similar builds. My OD is 5/31 and I’m still in September for my EDD. I will be monumentally disappointed if I don’t get the car this months…but not surprised. Tesla mfg mgt knows exactly what it’s doing and doesn’t give a rats ass about customer communication or customer service. How hard would it be to implement an automated message whenever the EDD changed so it looks like the company cares?
That's just it, I ordered on 5/31 also. Now that they have us why should they care?

So I'm looking at ordering a Model Y LR after my M3 went up in flames earlier this month (arson). Very sad to see Jan ETA. For those who've been on this thread and have been around awhile, maybe in the middle or an order yourself, how realistic are these ETAs? Am I crazy for ordering right now?

Thanks in advance.
It’s like the lottery - you can’t win if you don’t play! :cool: