Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered my y 7/20 with orginal estimate of 10/5..Moved to Nov 15, and now January. January is the delivery date if you order one today. I don't understand how somebody who ordered today gets the same estimate.
Did you modify your order at all?
Id only like to entertain local pickup. I dont see the shipping worth it, but if they pay for it… Ill send it I guess. HAHA! $3500 would be a for sure sale for mine!
what wheels/tires are you planning on switching the uber’s out with on your P?

Wanted to give an update on my experience on ride quality on MYP. Its not as harsh as some people have said. Coming from Bimmer 5 series I didn't find huge difference. The only downside would be to switch to a winter tires....It is Crazy fast though....My 2 cents, if someone is planning to Order 20" induction wheels and potentially acceleration boost I would rather lean towards MYP given the fast delivery timelines.

The agreement with Tesla says that all persons listed on the registration must be present to sign at delivery. So, I don’t believe you’d be able to take delivery on her behalf.
I’m curious about that. My wife and I each have a Durable Power of Attorney for each other. I find it strange that one of us couldn’t use ours for the other.

Not sure it matters at the rate we’re going though, as our EDD keeps slipping back anyway.

I’m curious about that. My wife and I each have a Durable Power of Attorney for each other. I find it strange that one of us couldn’t use ours for the other.

Not sure it matters at the rate we’re going though, as our EDD keeps slipping back anyway.
I would think Tesla would definitely honor a POA, but I’ve learned not to assume anything with them. I would get that verified ahead of time and in writing to ensure you don’t run into any unwanted complications at delivery. It’s my experience that a lot of people don’t understand what most legal documents are/how they are to be used. I’d hate to run into a young delivery center agent who hangs your whole delivery up because of their ignorance 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

Am I crazy for ordering right now?
You'd be crazy not to (if you want one eventually that is.) There's no evidence the wait will get any shorter, only evidence that the line is getting longer.
Totally understand the construction ordeal. I live on the border of Connecticut off of I95. I think construction on I95 from NYC to the Boston/93 loop as been active since the continents were one. LOL. I’m going to try my best at it and hope I win! HAHA!
I wish it was only highway construction. It's every street in the neighborhood I work on. I'm talking whole sections of streets cut out for water, etc. and not put back in place; chunks of concrete; broken curbs; sink holes from digging 100 year old row homes up to slap up new construction with full height basements. On a property that's only 14 feet wide, it's pretty disruptive. Sigh...

Woke up at 3am, took two flights, drove eight hours home, and Audrey II is finally safe our garage. Here’s a pic from her first supercharge. Good night all.

44815063-69D8-4797-A2A0-F8AC2D3B22EC.jpeg

I'm out of generic October to 11/21 - 12/11. Prior to Oktoberfest I was at 11/8-11/28. Moving in the wrong direction.

Please don't laugh but it's not "can't wait any longer" - it's "I could actually snag this one before anyone else" and "can't stand the concept of not being able to get something." It's the same reason why last summer I bought a Nintendo Switch in a Wawa parking lot... lol
Don't tell me I "can't" do something.

That's awesome. I would never in a million years use the 21s. I think the 20s are already going to be stupid for me and my commute through construction. I literally dodged a jagged pile of spilled concrete dried up on the street today. And regularly park behind a lump of an accidental asphalt hill (a dried spill I assume) that has a plastic bottle sticking up out of it.
Philadelphia sounds like a lovely place! Keep your driving skills sharp and don't let AP run into a pothole!

Curious what information do you need to provide before Tesla will give an delivery timeframe?

My sister ordered a couple months back, but hasnt put in her delivery location. She lives in Little Rock and the site is giving her 2 Missouri locations for pickup. She would want to pickup by us in Chicago or my son in Austin (Can you pickup in Texas if all paperwork was done remotely). No way on the website to indicate that. Really depends on when it would be ready.
Your SA can change the delivery center to another store. I'm a Washington State resident, stationed in Massachusetts, living in Massachusetts, who will be taking delivery in NJ. I can't select NJ, the SA has to do it for me.