Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The neon pink sounds intriguing. If we ever get a White Y, I might have to try that. :D I wanted to get red ones for our current one but the shade of red didn't really match so I just opted for the black.
Pink isn't usually a color I gravitate toward but in small doses, looks awesome. That's doubly true against white.

Well team, a pretty quiet VIN day. We’re so close to EOQ too, so it’s eerily quiet. It’ll be interesting to see tabulations of total delivery numbers for this quarter. This is nowhere near the madhouse of last quarter.

Several folks have had “narrowing” VINs recently. But to play devil’s advocate here, I say take that with a grain of salt if the far end is stuck at 30 September. Seems like the range wont cross EOQ. Just trying to keep expectations in check.

Well team, a pretty quiet VIN day. We’re so close to EOQ too, so it’s eerily quiet. It’ll be interesting to see tabulations of total delivery numbers for this quarter. This is nowhere near the madhouse of last quarter.

Several folks have had “narrowing” VINs recently. But to play devil’s advocate here, I say take that with a grain of salt if the far end is stuck at 30 September. Seems like the range wont cross EOQ. Just trying to keep expectations in check.
Almost eerily quiet. Like all us May / June folks being in some sort of a delivery limbo. Or maybe eye of the hurricane and the storm of our VINs is on the horizon. I am leaning towards the latter, keeps my sanity in check! 👍

I am just imagining this heavenly sight of Fremont factory loading loads and loads of Teslas onto loads and loads of trucks heading to all the places.

Big fat red circle with September 30 date marked on the factory door. The sacred deadline.

Workers high-fiving each other, truck drivers smiling and strapping those EVs with TV commercial grins on their faces. Uplifting music everywhere, Elon overlooking the lot from a balcony on the roof. Mass joy, dogs and cats singing together, warm color grading.

Just me? Yes? No? Okay, I'll stop.

I am just imagining this heavenly sight of Fremont factory loading loads and loads of Teslas onto loads and loads of trucks heading to all the places.

Big fat red circle with September 30 date marked on the factory door. The sacred deadline.

Workers high-fiving each other, truck drivers smiling and strapping those EVs with TV commercial grins on their faces. Uplifting music everywhere, Elon overlooking the lot from a balcony on the roof. Mass joy, dogs and cats singing together, warm color grading.

Just me? Yes? No? Okay, I'll stop.
Sounds like Walt Disney cartoon.

Reactions: Dogeftw
Hello VINless ones! I am scheduled to pick up my MY on Friday - ordered May 31 | VIN 9/11. I got the MVPA on Sunday and got a cashiers check for the amount due this morning.

Because of some silly stuff with my current title, I changed my deal from transferring plates from my existing car to getting new plates for the MY from Tesla. I wrote my delivery guy and asked him to change the agreement to include new plates. He wrote back within 15 minutes, saying that it was no problem. When I logged into my Tesla account, I saw that they had modified my MVPA to include the increased registration fees for getting new plates versus transferring. I’m waiting to hear whether I need to get an additional cashiers check for the extra $130ish I owe or if I can write a personal check.

I gave my Genesis G 80 to my kids today so my MY better be there in perfect condition on Friday!

I received a text from the same number that sent out those September message where I replied SEPTEMBER last week. Today I got a message from that same number with “You should get matched to a car in a day or so and then delivery by the 30th.” Did anyone else got this message today? I don’t want to give me hopes up…Been waiting since my order date of May 8th MYLR white/white 20in wheels

I received a text from the same number that sent out those September message where I replied SEPTEMBER last week. Today I got a message from that same number with “You should get matched to a car in a day or so and then delivery by the 30th.” Did anyone else got this message today? I don’t want to give me hopes up…Been waiting since my order date of May 8th MYLR white/white 20in wheels
Ordered date of May 6 I mean

Nope! 😭
What’s your current EDD?

Reactions: PatrickTM
I picked up my car in Fort Lauderdale today. It was raining so I didn’t get to do the detailed inspection I had planned on, but there were no major flaws that I could see. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can do a thorough inspection in the Florida sunshine.

We all know Tesla customer service isn’t famous for being good and today they weren’t. My SA was off today and based on his lack of response over the past week I’m not sure he’s even employed anymore. I ended up being shuffled between two other SA’s. There were quite a few new cars on the lot, but none on the showroom floor. Some people were picking up their cars, but it didn’t appear to be extremely busy. None the less the SA’s seemed rushed.

I did my cursory inspection, handed them my cashiers check, and they handed me the card keys and that was pretty much it. After unlocking the car and the App I noticed that Supercharging was pay per use. No free miles even though my SA had said he had entered my code. I went back in and the last SA stated that that program had ended and they couldn’t do anything on-site. I asked for HQ contact info and he couldn’t provide any. Unacceptable!!

If anyone has a number or email for Customer Service I’d appreciate it. The free Supercharging isn’t critical, but their attitude, lack of information, and failure to uphold our contract is pissing me off. This is my second MY and I will say the Tesla people in Mt. Kisco were much more customer friendly.

In closing meet Stormtrooper Elon. Please let me know which way you like the wheels. With the aero cover or without, but with silver canter cap and lug nut caps.

Attachments

• AF9108B6-1FC8-4907-A633-37BFF8F35B32.jpeg
    AF9108B6-1FC8-4907-A633-37BFF8F35B32.jpeg
    751.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 6E4C6BBD-8BFB-4460-B06B-D5FC9312392F.jpeg
    6E4C6BBD-8BFB-4460-B06B-D5FC9312392F.jpeg
    787.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 50AA2D8F-070F-48BB-87CE-A67F4607A140.jpeg
    50AA2D8F-070F-48BB-87CE-A67F4607A140.jpeg
    631.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 7A6EB7AA-0A23-4662-9360-EA604DEC6C53.jpeg
    7A6EB7AA-0A23-4662-9360-EA604DEC6C53.jpeg
    715.8 KB · Views: 47
So I'm still stuck at 10/17-11/6, but I'm hit with a conundrum. The MYLR is replacing my 2018 Highlander, which I had been getting sale price estimates from CarMax for $36k-$38k depending on the week. Tesla's trade in estimates have fluctuated between $32k-$34k. However, when I checked CarMax just now, the estimate is up to $42k, which seems kind of nuts given I bought the car for around $46k and have put 20k miles on it 🤷‍♂️. I'm not sure if CarMax is good about honoring the estimates they give online, but I'm almost tempted to sell and rent a sedan for a month or so, which looks like it'll cost ~$1200.

Dilemma here is the very likely scenario of my EDD getting continuously pushed and having to spend more and more on rentals 😭

I picked up my car in Fort Lauderdale today. It was raining so I didn’t get to do the detailed inspection I had planned on, but there were no major flaws that I could see. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can do a thorough inspection in the Florida sunshine.

We all know Tesla customer service isn’t famous for being good and today they weren’t. My SA was off today and based on his lack of response over the past week I’m not sure he’s even employed anymore. I ended up being shuffled between two other SA’s. There were quite a few new cars on the lot, but none on the showroom floor. Some people were picking up their cars, but it didn’t appear to be extremely busy. None the less the SA’s seemed rushed.

I did my cursory inspection, handed them my cashiers check, and they handed me the card keys and that was pretty much it. After unlocking the car and the App I noticed that Supercharging was pay per use. No free miles even though my SA had said he had entered my code. I went back in and the last SA stated that that program had ended and they couldn’t do anything on-site. I asked for HQ contact info and he couldn’t provide any. Unacceptable!!

If anyone has a number or email for Customer Service I’d appreciate it. The free Supercharging isn’t critical, but their attitude, lack of information, and failure to uphold our contract is pissing me off. This is my second MY and I will say the Tesla people in Mt. Kisco were much more customer friendly.

In closing meet Stormtrooper Elon. Please let me know which way you like the wheels. With the aero cover or without, but with silver canter cap and lug nut caps.
Congratulations! Are the free Supercharger referral miles cancelled retroactively then? I thought only orders after September 18th, 2021, when they cancelled the program, would not get it but anyone that had an order in place before would be eligible? Correct me if I'm wrong?

Reactions: PatrickTM
Congratulations! Are the free Supercharger referral miles cancelled retroactively then? I thought only orders after September 18th, 2021, when they cancelled the program, would not get it but anyone that had an order in place before would be eligible? Correct me if I'm wrong?
I ordered Sept 5 and picked up today. Got my miles

Picked up my MYP today! Had a couple things that need fixed. Some curb rash, trunk and headlight alignment and the spoiler was lifting.

Oh and my frunk is super loud when opening it. Way louder than my Model 3 and harder to close. Idk if that's normal for the y but I'm gonna have them check it out.

But since picking it up I've debadged, added mudflaps, installed carbon fiber mirror caps, tesmanian mats, screen protector, seat back protectors for both rows, installed smart charge tool and installed 2 car sears (third seat is still usable!)

Next I have to do my trunk and side ppf then onto interior wraps

Oh and t e s l a letters

That's a big fat nope.

I think @THF2021MY is in a tough spot because their SA might not have added the referral code after the order, so now that the supercharger mile referral program is "over", an SA might not be able to/willing to go in and retroactively add a referral code for miles.

For people who had the referral code at time of order (or their SA for sure added it) and ordered before 9/18, they should be okay.