Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! Did they call and offer an earlier pick up or did you call and ask if you could come earlier? I’m tempted to call and find out if I can pick up Thursday/Friday instead😅
Called and they said the cars ETA to the service center is 10/22 and so I should call a little closer to see if it’ll make it there on time. Right now it’s still in transit to NJ and from there will be put on a carrier down here. The customer service rep was extremely nice and friendly!

Cross post:

Delivery scheduled for 10/21!

Couple of questions:

1. Website is stating pay down payment before delivery. If I make a larger down payment will that automatically adjust the monthly?

2. Do I make the down payment now or wait until I go see the car? Pick up is in Buena Park, Ca

Finally joined after lurking for quite a while. I also posted this question in a more specific thread, but I thought I'd like to get answers from a bigger thread.

Just how accurate and trustworthy are the EDD windows? Around the 2nd week of August, I ordered a white MY, black interior, base wheels, and my only add-on was the tow hitch. It initially said January 2022. It then moved to Nov. 28 - Dec. 20, then between Nov. 10 - Nov. 28. I just checked this morning, and it's now Oct. 28 - Nov. 10. As I've seen on this forum, the dates ranges move up and back with regularity, but I'm inclined to believe my date range due to the narrow window. I was planning on taking delivery in 2022, and I was fine with waiting (still got a few months left on a lease), but now that the date is possibly close, I'm not sure I want to wait...
Welcome! I have the same spec: free everything plus two hitch.

From what I've seen here over the last several months of watching people's EDD ranges vs actual delivery dates, the very first EDD range is pretty damn accurate, probably within a week or two of the eventual actual delivery day. After getting your first EDD it'll start to jump around frequently. Track all the EDD changes it if it makes you happy, ignore all the changes if it makes you anxious. Either way we'll be here to commiserate and congratulate, as appropriate.

Finally joined after lurking for quite a while. I also posted this question in a more specific thread, but I thought I'd like to get answers from a bigger thread.

Just how accurate and trustworthy are the EDD windows? Around the 2nd week of August, I ordered a white MY, black interior, base wheels, and my only add-on was the tow hitch. It initially said January 2022. It then moved to Nov. 28 - Dec. 20, then between Nov. 10 - Nov. 28. I just checked this morning, and it's now Oct. 28 - Nov. 10. As I've seen on this forum, the dates ranges move up and back with regularity, but I'm inclined to believe my date range due to the narrow window. I was planning on taking delivery in 2022, and I was fine with waiting (still got a few months left on a lease), but now that the date is possibly close, I'm not sure I want to wait...
I'm a little jelly. 8/6 official order date, also in PA, but my order started Jan 2020... yet I'm still sitting here with an EDD 11/22-12/20. Womp womp

Hey everyone, finally set my delivery date for 10/28! A whopping 130 days from date of order. Thanks to all of you for the support and information. Trust me, it helped. I'll still be around here until I get the car and will pop in to provide any helpful info just like it was provided for me.
Congrats! This is encouraging. Ordered MYLR White on white August and my delivery date just slipped again to beginning of February. 2 Months down, 2 to go?
Did your est delivery dates range line up with when you finally got a date? In other words, did it say October est. then you got a delivery date of 10/28?