Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
in the past few days, I've gone through these for delivery dates - in order:
  • No date
  • April 23 - May 13
  • "1-10 weeks from order date"
  • April 23 - May 13
  • April 22 - May 7
  • April 23 - May 7
Not sure why it changes, and the "1-10 week" estimate in the middle was weird for sure. I'm sure it will change 5 more times before delivery.

Reactions: olsookie
in the past few days, I've gone through these for delivery dates - in order:
  • No date
  • April 23 - May 13
  • "1-10 weeks from order date"
  • April 23 - May 13
  • April 22 - May 7
  • April 23 - May 7
Not sure why it changes, and the "1-10 week" estimate in the middle was weird for sure. I'm sure it will change 5 more times before delivery.
I think the "1-10 weeks from order date" can occur when an update is being made to the delivery. Yesterday I spoke with a SA to switch from pickup at the Burbank location to my home. For a minute or two, my delivery date switched from 04/12 in Burbank to 5 - 9 weeks form order date and then to 04/12 home delivery.

We ordered a white/white LR AWD w/tow hitch, no FSD, and induction wheels on March 9. Initially I picked delivery at a service center but then they set an appointment to have it delivered to my home on the 24th with me having no say in the matter. I had to delay delivery as I wouldn't be ready for delivery until April 16th and I delayed it until April 4 figuring, in typical Tesla fashion, they would be in no rush to deliver at the beginning of the quarter. After hitting the "I'm ready" button on the 4th I got no delivery estimate until yesterday: it showed April 12-May 2 for delivery. I kind of panicked thinking I'd have to delay delivery again on the small chance it really did show up before the 16th. Fortunately today it changed to April 24-May 14. I'm taking these dates with a slight grain of salt as it looks like their systems are going crazy changing delivery dates daily so I'll keep an eye on it for the next few days.

We ordered a white/white LR AWD w/tow hitch, no FSD, and induction wheels on March 9. Initially I picked delivery at a service center but then they set an appointment to have it delivered to my home on the 24th with me having no say in the matter. I had to delay delivery as I wouldn't be ready for delivery until April 16th and I delayed it until April 4 figuring, in typical Tesla fashion, they would be in no rush to deliver at the beginning of the quarter. After hitting the "I'm ready" button on the 4th I got no delivery estimate until yesterday: it showed April 12-May 2 for delivery. I kind of panicked thinking I'd have to delay delivery again on the small chance it really did show up before the 16th. Fortunately today it changed to April 24-May 14. I'm taking these dates with a slight grain of salt as it looks like their systems are going crazy changing delivery dates daily so I'll keep an eye on it for the next few days.
The scheduling system has been like that for me. I hit the " I'm Ready" recently but tried to control my own date on pick up but only to find that the link where it takes you to a calendar is most likely not working/ turned on. Ive tried a few times on Monday/ Tues of this week and it just kept on stating try back the next morning at 8am.

Yesterday I got the same text to schedule and yet the system is still "out of appointments". In the afternoon they just decided to book a time for me instead. Fortunately the time sorta works with my schedule.

This is me trying to call them a few times a day when I have pockets of time with no one answering. I guess just typical Tesla fashion.