Ya I’m not sure how the market will do - and if it’s better to get rid of it now vs later.That's a sticky situation. If you anticipate the market getting worse in the supply area, making your car more valuable, then wait to sell it. If you anticipate the opposite, do it now.
Try Carvana, Carmax, Vroom as well. See if they offer you any higher.
so That’s the thing.
Carvana has been offering me $36k (ish) for past 2-3mo.
vroom came in at 39k yesterday
Going to carmax today.