Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having a date or not means nothing because it changes so erratically anyways. My dates just disappeared again tonight. That line might as well be randomly generated because it's completely useless info. I was told I'd probably get my car end of march or beginning of April at the latest when I placed my order March 23. The website showed that too. But hear I am on May 19 and still waiting like the rest of you. Just have to expect an end of June delivery and be surprised if they contact you earlier.

Dates just changed tonight from 06/07-06/27 which have been there for the past week to 06/02-06/22, maybe things will get moving soon!

it will still be outside of the estimated delivery timeframe 2-11 weeks at ordering on 03/08 but what can I do!
That is torture. To think we ordered two months after you, 5/9, and have a late June delivery estimate (for the time being). So, they’ve conceivably been working on this firmware fix for months now?? Don’t they also have some of the world’s top ex-Apple/Google/Facebook/Microsoft developers on the payroll?

That is torture. To think we ordered two months after you, 5/9, and have a late June delivery estimate (for the time being). So, they’ve conceivably been working on this firmware fix for months now?? Don’t they also have some of the world’s top ex-Apple/Google/Facebook/Microsoft developers on the payroll?
Someone on a previous page said that most of Tesla's deliveries occur the last month of the quarter, so it is conceivable that someone who ordered in April and someone who ordered in May get their car the same week.

Reactions: elguapo
Someone on a previous page said that most of Tesla's deliveries occur the last month of the quarter, so it is conceivable that someone who ordered in April and someone who ordered in May get their car the same week.
Wow. That makes no sense to me why there would be a glut of deliveries at the end. I mean, I understand the EOQ rush, but why would early orders need to wait so long compared to late orders? Are workers on leave the first two months of each quarter? Probably recovering from the EOQ rush.

For me its been 5-11 weeks from daye of order so 11 weeks is what im aiming for so i don’t go insane. July 27th.
If i get it earlier, good. They should at least reward us with the new headlights and door panel upgrades.
Door panel upgrades? Are you referring to the China Y? I think the reward will be the car itself and we’re expected to be damn grateful about it.

• Funny
Reactions: elguapo
I did not order FSD and mine has shown 5-9 weeks for almost two weeks now. Today I entered the fifth week since ordering, so I expect my car should arrive in the next few days. /s

Unrelated, does anyone else go through the emotional roller coaster of searching the source code and getting really excited when it finds "5Y" but then you add the "J" and it gives you the middle finger?
lol yes!!

^^ Seems like only people outside of CA get any sort of unsolicited, proactive, or even automated communication from Tesla. Anyone in CA ever get anything like that or is just me who’s out on my own.
When I first ordered I got a text from the Lake Forest team, which is where I test drove giving me the phone number of the service team. I've called a couple of times, mostly during the financing/insurance upload part, and they were very helpful. But we don't really communicate via text. My delivery will be in Costa Mesa, so I'm guessing my delivery person will be there (and have more info, as others have indicated).

But, worth noting, my dates went down a day from June 8-28 to June 7-27 today.... so there's that. 😊

I went to the Burbank Tesla store today to check their stock. I saw zero Y’s anywhere including the close by parking lot where someone said they store them.

I went inside to talk to an SA who looked in his computer and said it should be here June 2. I ordered 4/12 and currently show dates of May 23- June 13th.

On the way home I stopped at the Sherman Oaks store where I placed the order and spoke to my SA. She looked in the computer and also said I had a June 2 build date.

I thought it was interesting because everyone keeps accusing the SA’s of lying but this shows that there is definitely a date in their system. Of course we all know it can and probably will change but they are not just making sh$t up.

I inquired with both of them about the firmware issue and they both said everyone keeps asking them about that but they knew nothing about it.

Of course, this part definitely could be a lie.

Anyway, I’m not holding my breath but June 2nd would be nice!
If what @Mourron hypothesizes is true, perhaps they consolidated the areas receiving the new chips. Which may explain why advisors from some areas seem very familiar with it, and others didn't get the memo.

Having a date or not means nothing because it changes so erratically anyways. My dates just disappeared again tonight. That line might as well be randomly generated because it's completely useless info. I was told I'd probably get my car end of march or beginning of April at the latest when I placed my order March 23. The website showed that too. But hear I am on May 19 and still waiting like the rest of you. Just have to expect an end of June delivery and be surprised if they contact you earlier.
Yeah I just checked mine (after watching Ford unveil its new EV F150) and my dates are gone.