Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know what to say anymore. Another EDD change, another move backward....now it's 2/3 - 3/2. I have gone from 4 weeks to 2 weeks, to 4 weeks, to 2 weeks, to 4 weeks... it's like I'm a yo-yo. Today is 153 days or exactly 5 months from OD/PC.

At this rate, I am going to have every update possible, dual pane glass everywhere, new chip, headlights, suspension, cooling seats, Teslabot, hoverboard, auto frunk, auto tire rotation, and a Mars Rover
At least you don't say pending.

I don't know what to say anymore. Another EDD change, another move backward....now it's 2/3 - 3/2. I have gone from 4 weeks to 2 weeks, to 4 weeks, to 2 weeks, to 4 weeks... it's like I'm a yo-yo. Today is 153 days or exactly 5 months from OD/PC.

At this rate, I am going to have every update possible, dual pane glass everywhere, new chip, headlights, suspension, cooling seats, Teslabot, hoverboard, auto frunk, auto tire rotation, and a Mars Rover
Oof! Man that sucks. You'd think with you being a repeat customer they'd give you some priority. I guess that's just not how Tesla works.* But at least that hoverboard will be nice!

* does anyone actually know how Tesla works?

VIN received overnight, NF and 366XXX, confirmed to have the AMD chip. I’m unsure of delivery timing as I’m using Carrier Direct rather than picking up myself. I’ll update the tracker this evening and am super excited to be at the tail end of this process!
Awesome, congrats!!

I am two (Tesla) weeks away from entering EDD range, getting excited!

Ordered my MYLR on 11/02/21 in Midnight Silver/Black Interior/Gemini Wheels/5 Seater, No FSD or Tow. Original EDD in June 22. EDD has been all over the place but always with a 30 day window. Yesterday the EDD changed to March 17 - March 31. Not sure why they narrowed the range. Delivery would be Cherry Hill NJ

Ordered my MYLR on 11/02/21 in Midnight Silver/Black Interior/Gemini Wheels/5 Seater, No FSD or Tow. Original EDD in June 22. EDD has been all over the place but always with a 30 day window. Yesterday the EDD changed to March 17 - March 31. Not sure why they narrowed the range. Delivery would be Cherry Hill NJ
Lucky you, same config and my EDD is 2 weeks later than yours. Hopefully, we will be in the same batch from Austin and mine will move up some. yours is close to my last EDD before I hit June Limbo

Reactions: PatrickTM
Anyone still have no date range since being forced onto hold and to take the order off hold? Been a month now. I had March-April before they forced it on hold. I have on old reservation I took off hold in about Nov and I had to update trading info but that still says evaluating trade in info.
You should call and get the trade in stuff resolved. If you do it online, it takes up to 3 weeks before they get to it but if you call, they can get it moving same day.

Typically, when your EDD narrows, it's a good sign. Means you're moving up the queue. It might fluctuate but as long as you're in a 2 week window, you're getting close. When you see a 3 day window, you should see a VIN within a couple of days if one is not assigned by then.

Hey Gang, just jumping into this thread, as we have a MY on order with a current EDD of March 15-March 30. Curious if anyone has any insight into whether or not Tesla will start delivering Ys from the Texas plant with 4680 cells in the SBP design? Recent media reports point to production starting, and I would reject my first VIN in order to wait for 4680s in the SBP. I have asked my SA, and he gives me nothing.

Hey Gang, just jumping into this thread, as we have a MY on order with a current EDD of March 15-March 30. Curious if anyone has any insight into whether or not Tesla will start delivering Ys from the Texas plant with 4680 cells in the SBP design? Recent media reports point to production starting, and I would reject my first VIN in order to wait for 4680s in the SBP. I have asked my SA, and he gives me nothing.
No one knows, but lots of speculation going on in this thread: Model Y - Gigafactory Texas Production.

You’re unlikely to get anything useful or solid until next Wednesday (and maybe not enough then). I’d just chill till then at least.