Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally talked to my SA-actually called me. I had called the local Tesla SC and a friendly guy said he would pass my number to my SA to give me a call. The SC guy checked and did not see my MYP at the site. So, I get the call and we talk delays-where’s my car, why am I still waiting-ordered 4/2. So, he is not aware of any MY hold :/ and tells me looking into his crystal ball computer-expect your Y to be built next week and then a call/text a week later for delivery date setup. He indirectly agrees, if I would have waited till May, mid May I probably would get my Y around the same time…but he expects me to not be at the end of the month of Jun, but first week. As soon as I get a VIN I’ll let send up the flare. Hope everyone gets good news soon! Cheers, Fox

When I first ordered I got a text from the Lake Forest team, which is where I test drove giving me the phone number of the service team. I've called a couple of times, mostly during the financing/insurance upload part, and they were very helpful. But we don't really communicate via text. My delivery will be in Costa Mesa, so I'm guessing my delivery person will be there (and have more info, as others have indicated).

But, worth noting, my dates went down a day from June 8-28 to June 7-27 today.... so there's that. 😊
Lol that’s exciting 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Emmadiane
Ag
I keep saying this and I’ll say it again. Something isn’t adding up here. Why do some SA and DA give us info while others give different info and deny what other people say.

It’s very strange that this is not a publicly known thing and it’s not talked about more. Hopefully we all get our cars soon
Agreed. I text my SA asking what the deal was with the plethora of cars piling up for weeks at the dealership… his response “We are just pending inspection for the vehicles currently.” Appreciate the response and all, but does not address the fact that cars have been there since the end of April “pending inspection”…

I wonder how many other manufacturers are having issues related to materials shortages. Ford seems like it's going to have a terrible Q2:

"The cuts come weeks after Ford CEO Jim Farley warned investors that the company expected to lose about 50% of its planned second-quarter production, up from 17% in the first quarter."

Current estimated delivery for our MYLR white/white 20" induction is Jun 01 - Jun 22. I called my SA and he gave me a mfg/build date of May 26. Anyone experienced something similar? How accurate is the build date and how far off would be the delivery from build date?
I have the same configuration with pickup in Burbank and same projected delivery dates. I was told by Burbank that my configuration is set to be built the last week of May with delivery within a week of that. So sounds very similar to what you were told.

Reactions: Emmadiane
My front end of my delivery range has been more or less incrementing up 1 day each day since earlier this week like others here have reported. Started at 5/30-6/19 last Friday and I'm now sitting at 6/2-6/19. It seems like Tesla is expecting 2 weeks to clear up the firmware/part/containment hold issue and is trying to target a first half of June delivery for me.