Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy 7 weeks! 🎉 Its been 7 weeks since my order (and finalized). Still the 5-9 week estimate on my page. I finally got ahold of my SA yesterday (via email) asking about any potential hold-ups since its been a long time and I no longer have an estimate date (for 3 weeks) and here was the response:

"We are just waiting for your VIN. We have everything we need at this time. We will reach out with next steps as soon as you have a VIN. Once your vehicle is ready, the process will move quickly from there. Thank you for your continued patience."

So, unfortunately just a generic "it will be soon (tm)". Lets hope I get the car before 9 weeks because I actually have a vacation to use my new camper trailer that weekend and need something to pull it with. I hope I don't have to cancel any reservations.

I have a question for those that have the week range. My before just said 5-9 weeks, that was all. Now it says

Estimated Delivery: 5 - 9 weeks from order placed date​

Saturday will be 7 weeks.

Do you just have the date range, or does it say from order placed date?
As noted above, I had a specific date range (that changed daily) for the first 2 weeks after I ordered. Then, it switched to:

Estimated Delivery: 5 - 9 weeks from order placed date

and has stayed that way for 2+ weeks now.

My front end of my delivery range has been more or less incrementing up 1 day each day since earlier this week like others here have reported. Started at 5/30-6/19 last Friday and I'm now sitting at 6/2-6/19. It seems like Tesla is expecting 2 weeks to clear up the firmware/part/containment hold issue and is trying to target a first half of June delivery for me.
Aaaaand I jinxed myself. Dates just shifted the wrong direction. Now 6/5-6/25. I need to keep my mouth shut and stop obsessing.

• Funny
Reactions: Emmadiane
As noted above, I had a specific date range (that changed daily) for the first 2 weeks after I ordered. Then, it switched to:

Getting close to the 9 week mark actually makes me feel better about have the week range over the specific dates. The last dates I had (last week) went from 5/26 on Sunday to 6/17 on Wednesday.

Reactions: one4thegipper

I have also been stuck on 5-9 weeks for the last two weeks. I'm at the 7 week mark (ordered April 1).

Ordered April 1st - 2021 Model Y LR AWD Pearl White, Black interior, 5-seat, 19" wheels, Tow Hitch, no FSD.

Reactions: one4thegipper
I have a question for those that have the week range. My before just said 5-9 weeks, that was all. Now it says

Saturday will be 7 weeks.

Do you just have the date range, or does it say from order placed date?

I have also been stuck on 5-9 weeks for the last two weeks. I'm at the 7 week mark (ordered April 1).

Ordered April 1st - 2021 Model Y LR AWD Pearl White, Black interior, 5-seat, 19" wheels, Tow Hitch, no FSD.
Tomorrow will be 7 weeks for me as well and as of right now since last night still says