Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting, I wonder if this has anything to do with the FSD subscription, maybe they are bringing back the autopilot tiers
EAP is what they USED to sell FSD under before the rebranded everything... People that bought EAP back in the day get all the same functionality that we currently get with FSD but they supposedly will not get the secondary street auto navigation whenever that actually launches

FB_IMG_1621534257286.jpg

It could be worse. I saw on my local Facebook group that a dude was at the SC (Tampa) to receive deliver when the account systems failed. It looks like he waited 3 hours and left without vehicle. I do not know his vin range.
Regardless of which model he ordered, that definitely is worse! Imagine feeling excitement and elation in finally picking up your much awaited Tesla only to leave hours later empty handed. That sucks! I’d rather be here commiserating with everyone about delays etc than go through that.

We’ve been “lurking” on this forum since ordering our LR Blue MY7 with tow but finally bit the bullet and registered. It’s been comforting to know we’re not the only ones obsessively checking the delivery dates and despairing. Thanks all for the company in this crazy wait.

We briefly got the blue m3 of death but the order “my account” site is down again for us. On goes the wait!