Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious but if I don’t see the button to change my color and options of the car, does that mean I cannot do that even though I don’t have a VIN assigned?
I think there is only a certain amount of time after you place the order to be able to change it. I might be wrong but I think I read that somewhere on this forum.

You can always contact your nearest show room and ask for a sales advisor.

I know for me, I was expecting a call/email/ text from my assigned Sales Advisor but just called in to my nearest Tesla Showroom and they were able to find out which SA was assigned to me and had them introduce themselves.

I think if you do not have a vin yet, I dont believe you will be assigned one yet but I could be wrong

I ordered last night with an delivery ETA of 5-9 weeks for pickup in San Francisco. Woke up this morning and saw that it had been updated to May 4 - May 24.
Nice! I just placed an order and I'm in SF, but the SF location was not on the list for pickup, and home delivery wasn't offered either, so I picked Colma. I find it strange I couldn't pick up from the Van Ness location where I did the test drive. Most of my friends picked up theirs there.

I've been tracking mine on a spreadsheet in another thread, but figured I'd add my info here. Ordered 3/26, current estimate is 4/30-5/20.
TSLAMY_DelivEst_4_9_21_5_00_PM.png

Reactions: Crumbgrabber
Model Y @ Marina Del Rey
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Ordered 4/7 with an estimated delivery date 7-10 weeks out.

After completing checklist, terms, I'm awaiting a VIN for insurance purposes with an estimated delivery date around 4/11-5/11.

I made no changes but got the update:

MY AWD white / B&W 19" wheels Ordered March 27 complete to entering VIN for insurance
Original time was April 17 to May 6
then this morning Apr23 - May 5
Now it was just updated to 1 to 10 weeks.
Model Y @ Marina Del Rey
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Ordered 4/7 with an estimated delivery date 7-10 weeks out.

After completing checklist, terms, I'm awaiting a VIN for insurance purposes with an estimated delivery date around 4/11-5/11.
Same waiting for vin for insurance. Delivery date of 1 -10 weeks from order date.