Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We got our EDD June 12 - June 29. Order 5/8. Color change on 5/11. So our order date was saying 5/11. I never had EDD (not even estimated weeks). Now we have it. I hope they don't prepone for the week of June 7th through June 11th. I won't be here but my wife is in town. I have asked SA if I can sign the documents online and my wife can pick it up. We both are on the registration. He has not responded yet.
Same. I’m just disappointed.
Tesla needs major competition. This is tyranny.

It’s actually no easier to get a Mustang Mach E right now, which is probably the closest “competition”. Other manufacturers aren’t producing in mass yet. You could get an Etron today if you want. 215 miles or so and a big price and poor software.

Rivian really isn’t close to making cars, etc.

Good things come to those who wait. Teslas are well worth the wait as annoying and craptastic as it is.

It’s actually no easier to get a Mustang Mach E right now, which is probably the closest “competition”. Other manufacturers aren’t producing in mass yet. You could get an Etron today if you want. 215 miles or so and a big price and poor software.

Good things come to those who wait. Teslas are well worth the wait as annoying and craptastic as it is.
My husband just got a Mach E yesterday right off the dealer lot and no dealer markup. We might of got lucky but there was 3 other people there purchasing Mach Es. I’m so jealous. My EDD went from 4-14 weeks, to continuous service unavailable days, to prepare for delivery, to June 21-30, to nothing, and now 3-13 weeks.

For those that have taken delivery, have you noticed any drastic changes between Radar and Tesla Vision? Other than autopilot 75 mph limitation??
Someone posted this on Reddit.

I know I am in the minority and some may think I bought the wrong car, but I have never used cruise control in my life and did not really plan on using AP either. I also live in southern California where we barely have weather other than hot and super hot. I do hope that Tesla Vision becomes what they hope it will become though. For everyone else's sake and for resale value. ;)

AMEN

Reactions: geekfam and elguapo
Someone posted this on Reddit.

I know I am in the minority and some may think I bought the wrong car, but I have never used cruise control in my life and did not really plan on using AP either. I also live in southern California where we barely have weather other than hot and super hot. I do hope that Tesla Vision becomes what they hope it will become though. For everyone else's sake and for resale value. ;)
Well, as someone that has matriculated through the various AP versions I can say that whenever they do a major change like this it ALWAYS gets way WORSE than the previous version. But as more AP miles are logged and they update things it eventually surpasses the previous version. If anyone on here remembers how awful it was when the M3 first came out compared to AP1 or AP2 you know what I mean. Just give it some time. These are always the disadvantages of being an early adopter.

Its on the door sticker when you get the car, you can also ask your SA if you are still waiting for delivery and they can tell you
Yes on the mfg date on the car sticker... our SA told us and we know it is on the car tag when delivered... which will be tomorrow for us. We have received a VM and also an SMS from Springfield to confirm.

Here is the info on payment for those who keep asking how to best pay... we are using certified check after inspection of our new MY:
"Before driving off with your new Tesla, we require that the balance be paid in full, either personally or by way of guarantee from a financing institution.
Confirm your method of payment with your Tesla representative prior to Delivery Day. In some states, payment must be received before delivery and cannot be accepted at time of pick-up.
Final payment is accepted via:
  • Electronic check (direct debit) in your Tesla Account
  • Wire transfer
  • Certified check at time of pick-up, with your Reservation Number (RN) and name in the memo line"
Hope this helps.

My husband just got a Mach E yesterday right off the dealer lot and no dealer markup. We might of got lucky but there was 3 other people there purchasing Mach Es. I’m so jealous. My EDD went from 4-14 weeks, to continuous service unavailable days, to prepare for delivery, to June 21-30, to nothing, and now 3-13 weeks.
Interesting. Where I live, there’s a wait for the Mach E. Regardless, it’s got less range, but some cool features and I think it’s the closest competitor to the Y. I don’t trust Ford as a software company though. Would love to hear your thoughts versus Y when you have it!!!

I also went from no estimate to 3-13 weeks this morning. Fingers crossed for progress.

Reactions: Soosh