Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats on those who got VINs.

I had the 3-13 delivery window last week. On Thursday it totally disappeared and hasn't come back yet. Honestly, I am not in any hurry now. Not until they at least sort out the Tesla Vision issues since they removed radar. So far the anecdotal reports seem to indicate the performance is definitely worse in rainy weather.

Congrats on those who got VINs.

I had the 3-13 delivery window last week. On Thursday it totally disappeared and hasn't come back yet. Honestly, I am not in any hurry now. Not until they at least sort out the Tesla Vision issues since they removed radar. So far the anecdotal reports seem to indicate the performance is definitely worse in rainy weather.
While Autopilot is currently "BETA" due to the change to Tesla Vision, it seems to work just fine. Some small fine tuning may be needed as autopilot is extremely cautious and often brakes harder than it should based on the circumstances.. However, autosteer works flawless.. Having ZERO issues..

Here is an update. I was one of the people in 3-13 week purgatory while everyone was getting VINs. Then for a few days I got dates starting three days away. Then yesterday I got my nails done in the closest thing I could find to Deep Metallic Blue, just to put it out in the universe that I was ready. Had a nice prime rib dinner with a side of low expectations. Checked when I got home at 7:30 pm, still nothing. Checked again at 10:42 pm, saw the waiver and clicked, and VIN 200xxx was there, with an estimated delivery of 3-13 weeks. Slept like a baby. This morning my estimated dates were May 30 to June 7. Got a text with a link to schedule pickup. The first available date was Friday June 4 which actually works great for me since it is my day off.
Maybe I should stop looking at the phone and go out treat myself and wife🤔

looks like 3-13 is an internal Tesla secret code

congrats!

I called the Columbus SC today since I was confused that my EDD was 6/2-6/6 but the online scheduler was offering me dates only up to 6/2. They looked up my RN and expect my MYP to arrive on Thursday 6/3, so I scheduled a delivery appointment for Friday morning 6/4.

Final timeline will end up being 7 days between getting my VIN assigned from the Fremont factory and pickup in Columbus.
Picked up there Friday. It was hella busy and they definitely wanted to rush me through. So if a thorough walkthrough is what you’re after, be prepared.
That being said, they did a great job and were very efficient.

Hey everyone, thought I would stop by and give an update and say farewell. Thanks for sitting in the waiting room with me and sharing the ups and downs.

So I have had a few days with the car now and I thought I would stop by and update this post. For any of you nervous about the radar removal. Don't be! I am really glad we decided to push and take ownership. My AP is configured now, and it works just like the demo unit with a few exceptions but they are not major enough for me to not want the car and I have faith Tesla will at some point bring it on par with Radar. I only test drove the demo car once and have never owned any Teslas so my experience with AP is limited.

The first day we drove over to RPM Tesla (they are local) to pick up a few goodies and we used AP all the way there. Then we took a trip to the Hsi Lai Buddhist Temple in LA - lots of twisty mountain roads and we used AP for that drive to test it out.

In the end, it's a personal choice, I just wanted to share our experience as I know how most of you are feeling.

Here is a pic of our Y with the few DIY mods we have already started. Next week is a busy week with PPF and Wrapping.

Congratulations! What’s that spoiler there?

Ordered 4/6 MA - had 06/13 - 06-26 now back to 3 - 13 weeks. It sucks! Most MA I’ve seen here already took delivery or have it scheduled

Yeah. My edd keeps going up every day by a day or two. And I don’t think there’s anyone here left from Illinois that have not received their vehicle or isn’t scheduled to. I’m seeing tons more people from Illinois on Facebook who have received theirs.

Reactions: kaiodama
Just joined the not very exclusive club of EDD "3 to 13 weeks". I was May 31 <> June 18, yesterday. The delivery date estimates are worthless and seem to cause more harm than good. With a 3 day window to accept the car and an ever changing and highly inaccurate estimate, it is impossible to keep the window open so that there are no delivery conflicts. I just finished working to minimize the conflicts for the first half of June, now I may need to work on the second half of June, all of July and all of August. ???:mad:

-Phil-

LR,Blue,Black,19",Tow

My finacee loves the model Y.. Now she wants to get an S or 3MYP lol. What did I do? lol
Can we trade our significant others? ;)
My wife hates me buying new vehicles. She sees cars as means to get around, not something you can enjoy. Took me months to convince her to let me buy MY. And she did so extremely begrudgingly, still doesn’t want to hear anything about it.