Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems a little odd, but maybe not. I'm pretty sure that VINs higher than yours were built before that date. I'd have to go back to verify it, but that's my impression from reading this thread. Maybe they don't necessarily come off the production line in sequence.
Our recently received vin is 195,xxx and build date is 5-18-21. That would make your 196,xxx around one or two days later most likely.

Hope this helps.

Seems a little odd, but maybe not. I'm pretty sure that VINs higher than yours were built before that date. I'd have to go back to verify it, but that's my impression from reading this thread. Maybe they don't necessarily come off the production line in sequence.
That’s exactly what I told her! I saw VINs that are already at 200xx on the spreadsheet but I noticed their order dates were after mine. Might be following the order date then?

While Autopilot is currently "BETA" due to the change to Tesla Vision, it seems to work just fine. Some small fine tuning may be needed as autopilot is extremely cautious and often brakes harder than it should based on the circumstances.. However, autosteer works flawless.. Having ZERO issues..
Great to hear. Have you tried it in any bad weather that has poor visibility? Other people on this site have said they've had issue with moderate rain and even rain spray impacting the systems. One guy had just gotten rid of his MY and said the new radar less one was far worse for AP.

This thread is a good one to read through if you haven't already.

This reddit thread has blown up with almost 1k posts in it focused on the Tesla Vision issues one person posted (who is on this forum too).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: JerseyShoreMY
Picked up there Friday. It was hella busy and they definitely wanted to rush me through. So if a thorough walkthrough is what you’re after, be prepared.
That being said, they did a great job and were very efficient.
I'm hoping that things might be a little less chaotic next weekend than they appear to be with this initial wave, but time will tell. I'm certainly planning to take my time going over the car (especially seeing as I literally maxed out every option), but I also don't expect my SA to babysit me while I do it. I'm scheduled to be there right at open time on Friday, so that might help too 🤞🏻

For those interested...

Just got these mats in. Material and quality seem pretty good. Still no car (also in the 3-13 week club)😕 So can't vouch for fit. Full set was only $100.

BougeRV Tesla Model Y Floor Mats, purchased through Amazon.

Attachments

• PXL_20210530_191611169.jpg
    PXL_20210530_191611169.jpg
    600.2 KB · Views: 64
Can we trade our significant others? ;)
My wife hates me buying new vehicles. She sees cars as means to get around, not something you can enjoy. Took me months to convince her to let me buy MY. And she did so extremely begrudgingly, still doesn’t want to hear anything about it.
You’re not alone. Wife is still driving the first car she bought herself, going on 16 years old. She definitely doesn’t see why I change cars so much. In my defense, we always take my car everywhere and for family trips so I “try” to convince her that our family needs change and require different cars. Still, it takes months of convincing as both the wife and kid are against me. However, each time we changed the family car, everyone ended up loving it. If only they just trust my wasteful decision making.

For those interested...

Just got these mats in. Material and quality seem pretty good. Still no car (also in the 3-13 week club)😕 So can't vouch for fit. Full set was only $100.

Those mats look just like what I am looking for. We spend a lot of time at the beach. Please post back who they fit and perform once you get your MY.

Reactions: planejumper
For those interested...

Those look pretty cool! I had a tough time decided what to buy for mats - watching YouTube videos from the usual Tesla suspects didn't help because you can tell a lot of them were sponsored. I was fluctuating back and forth between the 3D Maxpider and Tesmanian and settled on Tesmanian.