Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figured I'd join in on the fun. Ordered 5/19 for a MYP Red/Black interior/No FSD/No Hitch. Never Had a EDD until this past Saturday it changed from 3-5 weeks to nothing then a VIN. Its 194XXX. Got the notification to except the camera change and then make payment. Shortly after that i scheduled a pick up date of 5/ 30. Then got that call that it was still in transit and i needed to re schedule to 6/4 but it could be earlier. This is all at the Blue Ash Center in Cincinnati. I'm thinking this is a reject since I got it so early, hopefully not too bad.

Side note: My MVPA doesn't have me paying taxes on the vehicle. I live in Northern KY and I have never heard of not paying taxes on a vehicle. I assume this is a typo and will be adjusted when I pick up the car, Sure it will be a big bill lol.
You’re an example of someone I think got a car someone else couldn’t take, or wasn’t ready to take given your 5/19 Oder and VIN. Congrats!

I ordered on April 18, Fremont delivery, no vin, it changed from May 31 - June 14 to 3 - 13 weeks yesterday.

Not sure if you read the post in the California delivery room where someone wrote that their SA said that 3 to 13 weeks in unfortunately correct because they stopped again delivery until they publish new software update for without radar.
Not sure if you read the post in the California delivery room where someone wrote that their SA said that 3 to 13 weeks in unfortunately correct because they stopped again delivery until they publish new software update for without radar.

and probably they will never make to work like before so, people having issues with high beams and all other crazy stuff and why they now stopped with deliveries if everything is fine.

Tesla does not look like a serious company, changing prices every other week, not following their own procedures (they told me to change my configuration and that will have price increased just to remove FSD which was wrong advice, I was supposed to wait until I complete all steps and then remove FSD with that button as a last step and now they do not even give me back my original price) removing radar, now stopping delivery. All this looks like a serious mess up that they do not know that they are do
Sorry, this SA is talking pure buffoonery. This firmware was rolled out and is being rolled out now. Deliveries happened today, will happen tomorrow in some parts of the country and will be happening this week. There’s no reason to believe this SA, DC, whatever is more accurate than what we hear in the forum

Sorry, this is fake news. This firmware was rolled out and is being rolled out now. Deliveries happened today, will happen tomorrow in some parts of the country and will be happening this week. There’s no reason to believe this SA, DC, whatever is more accurate than what we hear in the forum
Probably they will deliver already shipped cars across US and stop delivering after if that SA is correct ant not made that up.

I do not see any other reason postponing all CA orders to 3 to 13 weeks where we were all planned for delivery in June.

I can wait as long they stop messing around and include radar back because and retrofit all May deliveries with a radar because it will never work as before without it.

Last edited:
It would be nice if they were more organized with that. I mean, we are not buying 10k cars. My biggest concern is that the car shows up when I am delivering my baby and neither my husband or I can pick it up. I know it’s just car but my husband’s Model X took less than 2 weeks to get to us when he got it. Sorry for the ranting. Hormones also get in the way.
My SA told me that if I'm tied up at work when they have to deliver it, they can bring the car to my work place. Why not to your hospital? (I work at a hospital and they said they could) Congrats on the baby!

My husband just got a Mach E yesterday right off the dealer lot and no dealer markup. We might of got lucky but there was 3 other people there purchasing Mach Es. I’m so jealous. My EDD went from 4-14 weeks, to continuous service unavailable days, to prepare for delivery, to June 21-30, to nothing, and now 3-13 weeks.
I actually ordered a Mach E before I ordered the MY. I got a few calls from different dealers in my area who tried to sell me ones off the lot for 5k+ markup. Glad you were able to get one at MSRP. I was so turned off by the experience...

Reactions: elguapo
Those look pretty cool! I had a tough time decided what to buy for mats - watching YouTube videos from the usual Tesla suspects didn't help because you can tell a lot of them were sponsored. I was fluctuating back and forth between the 3D Maxpider and Tesmanian and settled on Tesmanian.
We also chose the Tasmanian floor matts. Real soft rubber, seems to be of long lasting quality with good flex, not the rigid or plastic feel... and a super price delivered when you compare.

These are going in our MY the moment we pick up!

I'm in DFW with a vin of 189xxx with an estimated date of 5/30 - 6/1. Got vin a few days ago but still no schedule link/button. I called and they said it's in transit so I'm guessing DFW is getting cars around that vin range. What config did you have?
Dfw with vin of 195xxx. Estimated delivery of 6/15-6/18. They said it’s at the factory with delivery to SC around or just before 6/15. We’ll see if it improves since I’ll be out of town on 6/17-6/20. Would suck to get pushed to the back of the queue since I’m about to sell my current car.

Drove by the Plano SC the other day and they had a bunch of LR in red, blue and gray. Didn’t see any MYP and not much white or black. Looked like they’d been rolling them out as fast as they could.

I’m a MYP red/black, no fsd, no tow hitch, 5 seat. What are people using the tow hitch for?

Figured I'd join in on the fun. Ordered 5/19 for a MYP Red/Black interior/No FSD/No Hitch. Never Had a EDD until this past Saturday it changed from 3-5 weeks to nothing then a VIN. Its 194XXX. Got the notification to except the camera change and then make payment. Shortly after that i scheduled a pick up date of 5/ 30. Then got that call that it was still in transit and i needed to re schedule to 6/4 but it could be earlier. This is all at the Blue Ash Center in Cincinnati. I'm thinking this is a reject since I got it so early, hopefully not too bad.

Side note: My MVPA doesn't have me paying taxes on the vehicle. I live in Northern KY and I have never heard of not paying taxes on a vehicle. I assume this is a typo and will be adjusted when I pick up the car, Sure it will be a big bill lol.
Same build in DFW. 195xxx vin. They told me today the car is still in Cali waiting to be shipped. Current pickup estimate of 6/15 so we’ll see if it is sooner or not. Our vin ranges seem to indicate the car was recently built. Order date for me is 5/23.

E6549417-2C66-40D7-96AD-5D330C8A3E44.jpeg

Been doing some sleuthing, as I’m eagerly awaiting for my vin. Looks like a lot of cars are ready to go very soon in Tesla Colma, CA! Lots of vins in the 195-197xxx range.

Has anyone gotten a VIN, but had delivery/SA tell them the car isn't pinging/showing up, and they don't know exactly where it is? Two days now I've had this response, I've called delivery and they've said they can't find it.
I am having different case, I don't see VIN in my account only in source code, I just call to SC and tell my phone number they found my order and ping car.
I still not sure why I don't see VIN in account.

I am having different case, I don't see VIN in my account only in source code, I just call to SC and tell my phone number they found my order and ping car.
I still not sure why I don't see VIN in account.
I didn’t have the vin clearly shown on my account until I was invited to a schedule the delivery window, which happened maybe 14 hours after the vin appeared in the source code of the page.
My date did get shifted by at least two days and they do seem to be undertaking in shenanigans (weird messages from SA, first saying the car isn’t there and now the latest is they ‘just have to resolve a few things’.
So who knows tbh. Hopefully I have a car by Friday.

Reactions: yv63s