Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maryland, Owings Mills SC, 4/15 Order Date, Blue, LR, Black Interior, Gemini Wheels, Tow

This morning, received email requesting payment. Checked website and clicked Accept. VIN appeared. Assume I will be contacted to schedule pickup at Owings Mills SC. Spreadsheet updated. Forums has been helpful to know what's going on. Best to everyone!
Congrats! Please let us know the status of the passenger side lumbar support.

Reactions: brutus979
Have you checked in with your SA? Do you even have a SA? If not, go into the Tesla SC in person - it's not far. They can check if your account is in order, and if you are friendly, they tend to look after you. Early last week, I stopped into the Montgomery Mall SC and chatted with the reps. The store leader advised me to transfer any money needed to pay and order any accessories now as things were about to happen. On Thursday, I had my VIN, and yesterday, my car. When I spoke to him, my EDD was June 16-30.
Unfortunately I don’t have a car to go to Tysons Corner. My SA said last week to check back with her on June 4 as she had no info for me currently. And nobody is picking up the phone at the SC. So I’m bound to just keep refreshing my page and seeing the same 3-13 weeks while reading about others picking up their cars. I’m glad majority of people don’t have my crappy long wait in the dark. I just don’t understand what’s happening and don’t know why it’s happening given my simple MYLR white/white gemini no tow config. 😭

Reactions: dsandhu