Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it just me or is there anyone else who is enjoying this wait.. Sometimes I wonder what will I do with the free time once I get the car. I spend a significant amount of time every day reading / refreshing this forum
I also spend a significant amount of time refreshing both my order page and this forum, specifically this thread. While it's nice to be able to view other's experiences while I wait, whether they are better or worse than yours, however if I got my MY tomorrow I'd likely not visit this thread again.

• Funny
Reactions: BR7! and Emmadiane
Just following up on my previous report. Thanks to everyone who helped me learn about autopilot stopping at intersections even with a green light. It works as advertised. With another day of driving both city and highway, I can honestly say that I don't know what is missing by not having radar. The UI shows a car in front of the car ahead of me. TV seems to work great. Today the SC fixed my front seat trim that was loose. I still have the wire peaking through the seam, but it doesn't appear that it can move anywhere and it doesn't interfere with seat operations. At this point it is just something that I cannot "un-see." The wax was removed from the trim. HomeLink installed and works great. The SC team was very friendly. Was in and out in about an hour.
YAY! Glad its all sorted and your loving the MY! OMG HomeLink is an unsung hero... I LOVE mine and it was worth every penny. Even the unadvertised ability to remotely open and close the garage from the app if im in bed or not at home is fantastic!

Is it just me or is there anyone else who is enjoying this wait.. Sometimes I wonder what will I do with the free time once I get the car. I spend a significant amount of time every day reading / refreshing this forum
LOL I know... I was thinking the same thing earlier... Im going to have to find a new hobby

Just to add to my anxiety our car is officially sold. Meaning I dont have a car till I get my baby! Hopefully what they say about them pushing deliveries before the quarter is over is true so I only have to wait till the end of June. This waiting game is honestly playing with my emotions lol. and its only been 6 days... I Feel for all of you who have been waiting since march or April .... I truly dont know how you guys are holding up.. or did you guys just give up... I know after I get it like my husband says ill probably won't give this thread the time of day to make others feel better... (BUT NOW THAT HE CHALLENGED ME ILL MAKE SURE I WILL)... ive never had all the accessories for a car in my house before I owned that I think that makes it worse. 😰😭

Just to add to my anxiety our car is officially sold. Meaning I dont have a car till I get my baby! Hopefully what they say about them pushing deliveries before the quarter is over is true so I only have to wait till the end of June. This waiting game is honestly playing with my emotions lol. and its only been 6 days... I Feel for all of you who have been waiting since march or April .... I truly dont know how you guys are holding up.. or did you guys just give up... I know after I get it like my husband says ill probably won't give this thread the time of day to make others feel better... (BUT NOW THAT HE CHALLENGED ME ILL MAKE SURE I WILL)... ive never had all the accessories for a car in my house before I owned that I think that makes it worse. 😰😭
Same here as far as the accessories are concerned

Agreed! We only just ordered on 14 May but it feels like 2 months not 2 weeks!

Also, I made my appt for tint and ppf for 28 June, so fingers crossed we get the elusive "text" to schedule delivery before then :)

• Informative
Reactions: elguapo