Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone wake up to EDD change to September? Originally 7/17 - 8/6 😒
Not this week, but mine changes everyday. I commented above about how simple it is to know your order flow and your production capacity and schedule. It's kind of funny to me that I'd risk my life using full self driving software designed by the same company that can't narrow down my delivery date closer than sometime in the next few months. Joking of course, I realize the same people don't design both - it's just weird to me everything else in the process works so well and the DD is apparently based on two separate random number charts with a monkey throwing darts at them - and if they hit the same date, that's when you get your MY.

I'm also picking up in Lynnwood, WA. I ordered mine on 5/15 though and it's been jumping around a lot. Earlier this week it said 7/18-8/7. Was told by Lynnwood that it's looking like end of July even though my account says September now for the past couple of days.

MY LR | Exterior Blue | Interior Black | Wheels 19" | Seats 7 | FSD No | Tow Yes
Ordered 5/15 | Original EDD 4-14 weeks | Pickup Lynnwood WA
Current EDD 6/18-6/30, September, 7/18-8/7, September
With any luck yours changes soon from that September non sense and this glitch dies.

I’m praying for an early delivery due to my husband’s impending 4 month deployment and my flying back to Ohio. After reading these horror stories, that hope is fading fast. Y’all are troopers!
You may want to look for a low mileage inventory car that is close to your specs. In my area batches of cars showed up around midnight. There is still 5 days until until the end of the quarter. I know Tesla would really like to sell you a car by then. You can let your SA know you are willing to accept a demo car. I think your order can be transferred over by them. I took the "Buy it now" route which meant I sacrificed my original $100 deposit.

You may want to look for a low mileage inventory car that is close to your specs. In my area batches of cars showed up around midnight. There is still 5 days until until the end of the quarter. I know Tesla would really like to sell you a car by then. You can let your SA know you are willing to accept a demo car. I think your order can be transferred over by them. I took the "Buy it now" route which meant I sacrificed my original $100 deposit.
I’ve been hunting the existing inventory like hourly. Honestly I’d be happy with any LR except for a blue exterior or a 7 passenger config. I ALMOST nabbed a MSM yesterday in Orange County but someone beat me to the punch.

Reactions: BitJam
Update: According to the SA, my car was damaged in transit to my service center for delivery. Won’t be getting that vehicle, but got bumped to priority matching for a new one. September is a place holder until another car is found/made. Should be a lot sooner than that.

So some waiting but more info
I’d be devastated. Are they giving you any sweeteners?

Reactions: PatrickTM
Longtime lurker. Moved to the greater Napa area from Ohio this month and finally pulled the trigger on a MY after balking at gas prices.

Ordered 6/21 MY LR White exterior/Black interior. Gemini wheels. Basic as a Starbucks PSL.

Initial EDD: generic September
EDD on 6/22: Sep 4-24
EDD on 6/24: Aug 14-Sep 3
EDD on 6/25: Aug 28-Sep 17

I’m praying for an early delivery due to my husband’s impending 4 month deployment and my flying back to Ohio. After reading these horror stories, that hope is fading fast. Y’all are troopers!
Ohio to Napa! Let me guess, Air Force? I'm AF as well.

Reactions: moe0059 and BitJam
Update: According to the SA, my car was damaged in transit to my service center for delivery. Won’t be getting that vehicle, but got bumped to priority matching for a new one. September is a place holder until another car is found/made. Should be a lot sooner than that.

So some waiting but more info
There are two in Cleveland right now on the website...see if one is a match.

My son would love that. C-5s and other heavies are cool, but the fast ones…. Much cooler.
It was a long time ago. Back in the 50s. I'm told I saw the first flight of the X-15. My dad was an engineer working on rockets. My parents had some crazy stories about the test pilots but the sad truth is most of them died. There was a two seater test plane. One of the test pilots asked an engineer if he wanted to go up for a ride. The engineer replied "I design those things, I don't fly in them". The engineers had their minds filled with everything that could possibly go wrong while the pilots had to assume the machines would function perfectly.

I have a Tesla account, multiple cars on order, but I don't own any Tesla cars yet. My referral code used to show on the website and in app, however it disappeared about a month ago. It still exists, and I copied it, but no longer displayed. You can contact your SA (if he/she is responsive) or contact big Tesla @ referralprogram@tesla.com, they will provide you with your own code.
I'm in the same boat. I reached out by phone and email regarding this. The guy I talked to said they made some changes and you no longer see it on the website prior to delivery and won't see it in the app either.

Here is the email response:
Thank you for contacting the Tesla Referral Program. In review of your account we have confirmed there are no delivered or activated Tesla products. Please be aware that once your vehicle is delivered or solar is activated, your referral link will automatically be generated. To view your personal referral link after delivery, navigate to the Loot Box section of the Tesla Mobile App located in the settings gear at the top left corner. From here you can share out your link to friends and family to complete the purchase of their Tesla. Additional details and limits of the program can be seen here Referral Program. Welcome to Tesla!

Thank you for accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy.
Best Regards,

Sierra B. | Referral Program

Reactions: PatrickTM
It was a long time ago. Back in the 50s. I'm told I saw the first flight of the X-15. My dad was an engineer working on rockets. My parents had some crazy stories about the test pilots but the sad truth is most of them died. There was a two seater test plane. One of the test pilots asked an engineer if he wanted to go up for a ride. The engineer replied "I design those things, I don't fly in them". The engineers had their minds filled with everything that could possibly go wrong while the pilots had to assume the machines would function perfectly.
Anytime I see the X 15 at the USAF Museum @ Wright Patt, I think of Howard Stark. It’s a wild looking aircraft and so far ahead of its time. Pretty incredible what those test pilots did.

I took delivery yesterday. Car looks and drives perfect. No noticeable rattles (yet). No noticeable scratches. The only complaint is there’re 2 faint scratches on the rear door panel. Quality is steps ahead comparing to when I took delivery of my Model 3 in 2018.

White exterior. Black interior. Induction. 5 seats. No tow. No FSD.
5/7 placed order
5/29 received VIN
5/30 put delivery on hold because of trip
6/19 clicked “I’m ready”
6/20 received new VIN
6/24 took deliveey

Anytime I see the X 15 at the USAF Museum @ Wright Patt, I think of Howard Stark. It’s a wild looking aircraft and so far ahead of its time. Pretty incredible what those test pilots did.
I am super excited by the SpaceX Starship. I ordered a model of it from etsy that should arrive around the same time as my Tesla. I watched the take off and successful landing of SN15 live (on the everyday astronaut YT channel). I upset my dog because I was yelling and screaming so much when they stuck the landing.

I'm not sure why I find this so much more exciting. Perhaps it's because it looks like it will fulfill the promises of Disney's Mars and Beyond.

No idea. I was just happy I got the actual reason. I assume given they were delivering it about 5-6 weeks after I ordered it, it should be another few weeks. I’d assume the priority bit means less time but who knows. Looks at least like it won’t be September
Glad you got an expiration finally. I wonder if that’s the realm reason or if they are trying to make it sound less awful now LOL