Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've installed 4.18.10 update a little bit past 12 AM today. And sentry mode is back working (turning on the lights in my garage is enough to trigger an alarm and footage recording). Also emergency lane departure avoidance seems to be enabled for vision cars. Kudos to Tesla for delivering these within Q2!
Default is now ON for ELD.

Attachments

• IMG_4158.jpg
    IMG_4158.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 67
I've installed 4.18.10 update a little bit past 12 AM today. And sentry mode is back working (turning on the lights in my garage is enough to trigger an alarm and footage recording). Also emergency lane departure avoidance seems to be enabled for vision cars. Kudos to Tesla for delivering these within Q2!
Did the install last night but have not driven the car today to see if the lane departure is working. Will test that out later along with the sentry mode.

I installed the update this morning, will be test driving shortly.

Give up on the earlier date and just know in your heart that it will be the last day of September before you see your car. #IfYouAreLucky ROFL
LOL reading about everyone placing a recent order and getting their Model Y is so frustrating. I ordered mine the end of April and I still don't have a VIN.. so trash

Ive been holding strong to 7/20 - 08/09 ... check at least 3 times a day.. Once in the morning after 8am Eastern Time, 2pm and, 8pm.... just what I decided to do to not drive myself crazy... Today marks week #5 since order date... no change in EDD, no blue button, no nothing!! ;( and im carless.. but yesterday I ordered some 20inch Vossen Rims with some Pirelli tires and at least those will probably get here prior to the car. Just more crap to add to the stash of accessories waiting to get used.