Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my MYLR on june 24th. How long does it normally take for a SA to reach out? I don't think I have been assigned one yet.
I ordered a Model Y back in May. Then I ordered a demo model a few weeks ago which I picked up on Monday. Throughout this entire process with two different cars I was never assigned an SA. I don't know why.

So, caveat is it took three weeks. But, Tesla did wire me the money back and eventually repaid the loan in full to Alliant CU before first interest payment. I connected with the Delivery Experience Manager in my area as he was the one to call and give me the bad news. I said I wanted my money back and he started the process being the scenes. It took forever, and I had to stay on top of them, but it got back to me. Just in time to leave my account two weeks later for the inventory car I bought!

If you call the credit union now, they can stop payment on the check. I was adamant I wouldn’t pay interest on a loan I didn’t need for a car I didn’t have!
I have been trying to reach my SA but I think he is either fictional or a real big shot. I have never been able to reach him but the delivery center generally is able to answer my questions. Today morning at 10 they didn’t know when I would get a car and were promising before September. Around noon they said by tonight. 10mins back they said in the next 2-3 days probably.. As of now I don’t want to get into I want my money back hoping that since I already paid, tesla will prioritize my order. Fool’s hope.

Reactions: und2000
I have been trying to reach my SA but I think he is either fictional or a real big shot. I have never been able to reach him but the delivery center generally is able to answer my questions. Today morning at 10 they didn’t know when I would get a car and were promising before September. Around noon they said by tonight. 10mins back they said in the next 2-3 days probably.. As of now I don’t want to get into I want my money back hoping that since I already paid, tesla will prioritize my order. Fool’s hope.
Sounds like they are at least trying to find a car for you.

Reactions: und2000
Sounds like they are at least trying to find a car for you.
Yeah. I told them that I would like to get my car today even if they can get me a different color. I am also open to paying for a seven seater and/or tow hitch and/or upgraded wheels if they can price match to my original order date. I do not want to pay an extra 3k just because the car is more expensive now. One SA said they can do it. Other said they cannot

Edit: i am afraid that if I do not get a car today, I will not get it until September end.

Haven't seen my VIN magically reappear. With that being said, EDD has held steady since Saturday. We'll see what start of Q3 brings...
At this point I dont want my old VIN back LOL... We are nearing 220 at this point and mine was a 207 I'd prefer a newer build with hopefully some improvements! 🤞🏻
My EDD updated from September to 7/9-29, hopefully that previous statement by my SA that it should be leaving the factory tomorrow holds true and ill get my blue button and some good news tomorrow!! He never responded to my text today but hoping that he's just to busy with end of quarter deliveries...

At this point I dont want my old VIN back LOL... We are nearing 220 at this point and mine was a 207 I'd prefer a newer build with hopefully some improvements! 🤞🏻
My EDD updated from September to 7/9-29, hopefully that previous statement by my SA that it should be leaving the factory tomorrow holds true and ill get my blue button and some good news tomorrow!! He never responded to my text today but hoping that he's just to busy with end of quarter deliveries...
Here's hoping for everyone in the VIN-eliminated club to get a blue button tomorrow. 100% agree I wouldn't want the old VINtage!

There are a few threads. I got a VIN today so did a couple others. You can always check the tracker as welloI only read this one honestly;
There are a few threads. I got a VIN today so did a couple others. You can always check the tracker as well
For my sanities sake I only follow along with this one. Most of the names all look familiar already. So just wanted to see if anyone familiar did.
But none the less thanks for updating.

So, as we near the end of Q2 deliveries, does it make sense to start a new Delivery Times topic for Q3 to separate out older chatter and narrow down the post count for folks just jumping in to the conversation?
You’ll lose a lot of good info (and people) if you do that. Typically, there isn’t a new thread for every quarter. That would be super confusing. Especially because many folks wait more than a quarter. So, I’d advise not to do that, but, of course, you’re free to create as many threads as you’d like.

If folks are just jumping in, it’s easy to start from the newest page. And if they want some history, they can always look back. No one is required to start on page 1.

Ouch... I feel you... incredibly frustrating
I *might* have some luck on my side still. The team at colma and the Fremont factory have been working pretty hard today. I spoke to the colma center and vallejo center multiple times and over my last call with colma around 45mins back they said that they will be delivering cars till midnight and they will schedule my delivery for tonight. I hope they are able to keep their word. Today was extremely overwhelming. I almost never get angry but today morning I kinda lost it.

I *might* have some luck on my side still. The team at colma and the Fremont factory have been working pretty hard today. I spoke to the colma center and vallejo center multiple times and over my last call with colma around 45mins back they said that they will be delivering cars till midnight and they will schedule my delivery for tonight. I hope they are able to keep their word. Today was extremely overwhelming. I almost never get angry but today morning I kinda lost it.
Hang in there. I’m rooting for you big time

You’ll lose a lot of good info (and people) if you do that. Typically, there isn’t a new thread for every quarter. That would be super confusing. Especially because many folks wait more than a quarter. So, I’d advise not to do that, but, of course, you’re free to create as many threads as you’d like.

If folks are just jumping in, it’s easy to start from the newest page. And if they want some history, they can always look back. No one is required to start on page 1.
Yes, concur. I enjoy reading this thread and catching up with what all the “regulars” are up to with regards to their Tesla orders. They’re like the parents or founding fathers (and mothers) of the saga that is the Model Y waiting period.