Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD moved back 8 days... 8/2-8/22... so i'm assuming I'm in the hotzone for a vin... same with @joewithblueMY & @vvkp
So my dates slid to 8/15-9/4. But I did find that if I disregard the June dates (I mean those dates were total BS for sure) that I received when first ordered, then the trend shows the soonest delivery would be around 8/7 and the latest of 8/27.

My SA assured me that I would have a car no later that 8/15 but I am not holding my breath on that one. All I know is there are 4 of us with similar builds from the same delivery location that have EDDs that cover early to mid August. I am going to more faith in those data points over anything, even if I shouldn't.

So my dates slid to 8/15-9/4. But I did find that if I disregard the June dates (I mean those dates were total BS for sure) that I received when first ordered, then the trend shows the soonest delivery would be around 8/7 and the latest of 8/27.

My SA assured me that I would have a car no later that 8/15 but I am not holding my breath on that one. All I know is there are 4 of us with similar builds from the same delivery location that have EDDs that cover early to mid August. I am going to more faith in those data points over anything, even if I shouldn't.
as soon as one of us gets a vin and definite ED I'm going to feel more confident. I'm sure after a day or two your dates will align with mine again +/- a few days.

Our May 8th order was pushed out again :( we're at September 19th - 30th. Selling our only car this week to lock in the value so really hope it doesn't take that long, but... Hope y'all get VINs soon. In the meantime though to calm the nerves I recommend this article Ford Mustang Mach-E Buyer Shares Horrible Dealership Experiences: Extreme Price Markups, Random $1000 Dealership Fees, & Enraged Salespeople

Read that this morning and now don't really have many complaints anymore other than the moving of dates but /shrug. This is so much less stress than that story and working with dealerships. I've just realized that I've gotten lucky with buying my Honda's and that wasn't the typical visit, but it sounds so familiar when I think back about maintenance plans and the dreaded finance guy.

I slid back a day to 8/9-8/29. But I agree. with ajs847 and it will probably level out again. I think they just randomly assign one of us a an early August date, one of us a late august/early September date, and then the rest in the middle and just rotate them around. Just to cover their bases lol.
as soon as one of us gets a vin and definite ED I'm going to feel more confident. I'm sure after a day or two your dates will align with mine again +/- a few days.

Put it in reverse direction like front camera towards you.
just because it says it’s charging & you get the lightning bolt over the battery icon doesn’t mean it’s charging.. it’s not sufficiently charging & gaining percentage, it’s just maintaining the percentage you’re at b|c the phone consumes a lot if power vs the rate it’s charging at. if you’re at 80% charge it’d take forever to get to 100% hence why i said it doesn't work & to just plug the phone in.

With all of these late June orders having EDDs in July and August, Im starting to expect that I am going to be like those folks on here with April and May orders watching people who ordered after them take delivery while their EDDs still show September/October.

June 6 Order showing Sept 9-29 EDD.

I had a day where, after talking to the SA who told me to expect August delivery, the EDD showed mid August. Now however its not looking so promising. At this point I have no idea what to expect.