Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You will soon learn that your SA knows nothing more than you do and are really no help when it comes to delivery estimates. Also, MYPs are definitely prioritized over MYLR - there’s enough data here to clearly support that.
this is a forum no actual data. if you read prior there is people who don't know this forum exists and have had diff experiences. don't speak on MPY if your on order for a MYLR yourself

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: JR9386 and YForMeee
I am with you, exactly a month after the order/profile completion the EDD disappeared, today.
I talked to an SA, she said, "EDD can also disappear apart from the usual fluctuations, It will appear again not to worry". She also mentioned orders placed up until mid June are being worked on to see no later than end of September delivery. She is not sure about my late June order, regarding missing EDD, at least she assured there is nothing wrong with my profile, trade-in or loan offer, EDD will appear again when the system decides.

Reactions: JR9386
Someone also said (I think this is what he was saying) that when you're given a VIN you'll also be given an electronic option to accept it, reject it, be put on hold, something like that. I haven't gotten there yet and I don't know precisely what the options are or mean or their consequences, but maybe someone who's been through that stage can clarify it.

Now that there's been a price increase I'd definitely like to know what options preserve your original order price and which don't. both with respect to accepting, changing, rejecting delivery dates and also configuration changes. If I dI ecide to add a two hitch, do I go back to the end of the line, do I go back to the end of the line AND get assessed the higher price, etc.
I wouldn't change my order for a tow hitch when I hear that there are cheaper after-market ones available.

But I do know you go to the back of the line when you change things, I ordered on 7/21 and had an original EDD of Aug 8-Sept 15 but then I decided I wanted the white interior and then my EDD got pushed to the end of Sept.

Reactions: QueenBeez
my edd dates are ranging same as yours!
I talked to an SA, she said, "EDD can also disappear apart from the usual fluctuations, It will appear again not to worry". She also mentioned orders placed up until mid June are being worked on to see no later than end of September delivery. She is not sure about my late June order, regarding missing EDD, at least she assured there is nothing wrong with my profile, trade-in or loan offer, EDD will appear again when the system decides.

this is a forum no actual data. if you read prior there is people who don't know this forum exists and have had diff experiences. don't speak on MPY if your on order for a MYLR yourself
Have you looked at the spreadsheet that has literally 1000s of people’s data? Self filled out with spec, order date, and delivery date? I’d say that’s enough data. And it’s clear that SAs lie or have no more data then we do because that’s 100s of people’s experiences here. Know it’s hard to hear the truth sometimes…

Have you looked at the spreadsheet that has literally 1000s of people’s data? Self filled out with spec, order date, and delivery date? I’d say that’s enough data. And it’s clear that SAs lie or have no more data then we do because that’s 100s of people’s experiences here. Know it’s hard to hear the truth sometimes…
seems your a little upset.. this is just a forum.. calm down or dont be on here.

• Disagree
Reactions: YForMeee and Vin_L
I tried already, it isn't worth it. hundreds of pages with hundreds of orders, a spreadsheet full of thousands records isn't enough to get people to understand that no one outside Tesla knows how prioritization is. Even though they have no data to back up their thinking.

But Tesla ALWAYS prioritizes the more expensive car, that is a fact everyone has known for years. MS Plaid, M3P > M3LR > M3SR, Cyber Truck tri-motor. That data has been known. And some might argue that is why some April and May orders are still out there....they wanted to fill the more expensive orders at quarter end over the ones that ordered before price increases.

But then again that information is based on this forum, the spreadsheet and my observations not any data

seems your a little upset.. this is just a forum.. calm down or dont be on here.
Uh no one is upset lol. It’s just odd you’re so fixated on shooting down anyone’s post with your claims of what random SA’s said meanwhile we have data from thousands of orders that you are purposefully ignoring?
Maybe take a look here if you want some meaningful data: Teslike Model Y Survey & Order Tracker

look at this guy. knows everything. tells people what to do, tells people their experiences aren't real or factual.

You don't know it but you are insulting people by coming in here and telling people who have been waiting months and months. There are new members joining every day that have April and May orders....why? because this is a place where people who have been experiencing the same frustrations they have. And you coming in and telling people to leave, kind of insulting. Sit back and look at the posts, you will see what people are seeing.

If you were around to see people receive their VIN, schedule their delivery, and show up to their delivery to end up leaving with no car....you wouldn't brushing off their experiences, you would listen to them and take it into consideration for your experience because it good happen to you. This forum is around to help set expectations. Yes this forum and spreadsheet doesn't account for 100% of order but it accounts for a percentage and the truth is some people on this forum will fall into that category of having to wait and have their car removed from underneath them.

People have the right to voice their frustrations and people coming together to share their experience on a common topic, that is the definition of a forum.

My SA told me he cannot see anything more detailed than I can see as far as EDD. Very different from what others here have experienced with their SAs. I’m inclined to believe they don’t have much info, but who knows… 🤷🏼‍♀️