Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All. I just wanted to know and what to expect with these current model y delivery times. I ordered mine on the 31st of March and on my account currently am seeing an expected delivery date of April 30 to May 20. It keeps changing. Are they usually accurate, can they be early? Thanks.

• Funny
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
I declined my original delivery scheduled for 03/25 and requested a 04/01 delivery date. My account showed nothing until this past Saturday when it updated to 1 to 2 weeks, then yesterday switch to April 7th - 10th, and now shows 8th - 11th.

I ordered mine two weeks ago and have a VIN and Delivery/Pickup Date of April 6th-9th. (MYP w/ 151xxx range)

I even got a text from them stating to click on link to schedule delivery / pickup appointment.

So far the Delivery/ Pickup has been delayed. I believe last week it was April 2nd-6th. Seems like they are out of appointments constantly that or their website's calendar appointment hast been disabled to show non available.

I'm not too worried about it because I'm not in rush for a car, and the longer it keeps getting delayed, the later my car note needs to be paid.

Reactions: beezy
I ordered mine two weeks ago and have a VIN and Delivery/Pickup Date of April 6th-9th. (MYP w/ 151xxx range)

I even got a text from them stating to click on link to schedule delivery / pickup appointment.

So far the Delivery/ Pickup has been delayed. I believe last week it was April 2nd-6th. Seems like they are out of appointments constantly that or their website's calendar appointment hast been disabled to show non available.

I'm not too worried about it because I'm not in rush for a car, and the longer it keeps getting delayed, the later my car note needs to be paid.
I ordered mine on the 31st of march . I just have an estimated delivery time of April 30

I declined my original delivery scheduled for 03/25 and requested a 04/01 delivery date. My account showed nothing until this past Saturday when it updated to 1 to 2 weeks, then yesterday switch to April 7th - 10th, and now shows 8th - 11th.
Not sure if this made a difference with my order but I ordered 3/25, they wanted to delivery on 28th of March. I told my SA to take me out of Que due to expecting 1-10 weeks at order. I recently as of last week pushed the "Im ready" on my account and they assigned me a new vin the next day , it was 2 dights off of the 1st vin I was assigned so same production date of late March. Not sure if Tesla has a priority list of people that declined and now are ready vs the people that just ordered and waiting for VIN/ Delivery date.

I'm sure geographically there's a difference there as well in terms of ETAs

Not sure if this made a difference with my order but I ordered 3/25, they wanted to delivery on 28th of March. I told my SA to take me out of Que due to expecting 1-10 weeks at order. I recently as of last week pushed the "Im ready" on my account and they assigned me a new vin the next day , it was 2 dights off of the 1st vin I was assigned so same production date of late March. Not sure if Tesla has a priority list of people that declined and now are ready vs the people that just ordered and waiting for VIN/ Delivery date.

I didn’t know there is an “I’m ready” button. I am just at the upload insurance screen.

Hello All. I just wanted to know and what to expect with these current model y delivery times. I ordered mine on the 31st of March and on my account currently am seeing an expected delivery date of April 30 to May 20. It keeps changing. Are they usually accurate, can they be early? Thanks.
I ordered mine on March 11 ... just called today and they told me by June :(
LR white induction wheels 5 seater

I didn’t know there is an “I’m ready” button. I am just at the upload insurance screen.
I think that only applies for some of us that asked to be delayed/ be un qued from a vin. I initially wanted to take delivery sometime late April or Mid May.

I'm on a different boat and was presented with 1-10 weeks initially ( Was really expecting anything 3 weeks and over) but then got assigned a vin in less than 24 hours which was tempting but didnt want to be in that of a rush especially with end of quarter pushes from Tesla.

Reactions: MBx4 and sloth
I think that only applies for some of us that asked to be delayed/ be un qued from a vin. I initially wanted to take delivery sometime late April or Mid May.

I'm on a different boat and was presented with 1-10 weeks initially ( Was really expecting anything 3 weeks and over) but then got assigned a vin in less than 24 hours which was tempting but didnt want to be in that of a rush especially with end of quarter pushes from Tesla.
Ah ok got it

Not sure if I got priority or not. The gave me a delivery pickup day of the 12th (for the original car it was home delivery). Trying to get a hold of a SA to try to get the car sooner or have it dropped off. Forgot to copy down the original VIN, but I'm in the 161xxx range now.

I got another text from Tesla with a link to schedule my delivery appointment but when I click on the link, it states to try back tomorrow at 8am. I tried this morning and yesterday but seems like that system might be broken or just falsely being directed to use.

As far as stock goes, Im pretty sure the VIN I got assigned was intended for end of quarter push and most likely wasn't allocated fast enough to someone's order specs. After all my original vin was just 2 numbers lower and when I asked to Un matched from that VIN, it went to someone else.

There are too many rumors going around the forums vs facts in terms of production and inventory. As far as production goes, its anyone's guess on how fast they are pumping out cars since its a new quarter.