Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks but I’m just worried because I’m trading in my BMW. It’s my only car and I don’t want to add any miles to it. I’m afraid the offer will expire.
In the same boat; at least Carvana holds the offered price for 30 days after all acceptance and documents are done. But that date for me is Apr 23rd and currently my delivery window is 5/1 - 5/21. I cannot be without a second car for a month potentially. On top of this, the SCA pestered me repeatedly to complete my finance application which I then proceeded to do. That too I'm told has a time limit (albeit its 60 days). Nerve racking. Just some clear communication and expectation setting would be nice vs this ping pong of a timetable.

In the same boat; at least Carvana holds the offered price for 30 days after all acceptance and documents are done. But that date for me is Apr 23rd and currently my delivery window is 5/1 - 5/21. I cannot be without a second car for a month potentially. On top of this, the SCA pestered me repeatedly to complete my finance application which I then proceeded to do. That too I'm told has a time limit (albeit its 60 days). Nerve racking. Just some clear communication and expectation setting would be nice vs this ping pong of a timetable.
I sold my Bolt to Carvana in March, just before I ordered Y. Tesla offered like 1k less. First apraisal from Carvana expired after 7 days so did second one and was higher about $500 :) Second Tesla offer was 3k less than Carvana! Luckily we have spare ICE car just in case so can wait for Y delivery.

Placed the order 3/25 MY LR White/White, Miami, got and VINthe next day 136XXX, was contacted on 28 to pick up the 29, I was out of town, then they removed the VIN, since then no VIN assignment and estimated date started on 4/17 - 5/7 but delayed every day, now 5/2 - 5/22, hopefully, they stop to push back the delivery date and the financing will not expire.

Yeah same here. I used my trade in as the down payment on the Tesla.

I actually ordered my Model Y on Feb 22nd, paused it, and unpaused last week on the 7th. Delivery window said 4-6 weeks, then April 25th to May 25th, then April 24th to May 24th, and now May 1st to May 31st.
Your configuration is almost like mine, except tow, just talked to my SA, she said they should have transport in second week of May, we taking delivery in Schaumburg.

• Informative
Reactions: Sudsington
Haven't seen anyone comment on performance MY's. I ordered 2021 Model Y LRP Black Exterior White interior on March 31st 2021. I see estimated delivery of April 27 - May 16th. It has started pushing 1 day again. I started at April 20th. Starting last week Friday they pushed it back 6 days from May 10th to May 16th.

Curious how they decide what your estimate is.

I ordered my Midnight Silver Model 3 LR B/W 18" on 4/1/21 and current delivery estimate is May 25 - June 14. My SA reached out to me pretty quickly but I texted her last week and she never got back to me. Seems to be the norm.